flags
will we every see flags for countries? (as charms)
I think it will be cool to show your country in dbd
will we every see flags for countries? (as charms)
I think it will be cool to show your country in dbd
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They would be pretty cool actually. But charms are supposed to lazy remember?
Can Jeff have a Canadian hoodie?
That awkward moment you have to choose whether or not some area is or isn't a country and get flamed because some people misinterpret it as a hard political stance.
That’s so many charms though. We’d need an overhaul of the entire menu to accommodate for that.
verticle menu bhvr please
they alraedy wanna overhaul it so what better excuse than charms
They want to overhaul the menu? That would be great!
One of the (many) thing said during the anniversary stream was about overhauling both the look and coding of the UI
I just thought they meant in-game :)
hopefully they will change the way the charms are displayed, currently it’s really messy
The reality is certain county flags would cause issues for bhvr in certain countries.
I would be happy with even just a red maple leaf to hang on Jeff / Claudette / Legion.
I just want a peace charm.