To Yui main

What do you think of the facial change? Left new - Right old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtZbRFmWnU8

There is a slight change, but noticeable, but also cant tell if its an improvement.

Comments

  • It seems like she is less angry. Idk I think I prefer the old one.

  • I don't play her much but there's definitely a noticeable difference there. Not enough to say whether or not it's better or worse so idk how to feel about her yet.

  • Looks like they softened her cheeks and her angular jawline some, but she still has that classic Japanese profile.

    I kind of like it.

  • The new one looks like a cartoon cat /monkey.

    Not a fan

  • She looks good. Yui just looks good all the time.

  • As a Yui main I was hoping they'd give her a behind, even just a small one. Alas, nope. However, her current model looked good to me and that hasn't changed with the update.

  • Old one looks way better imo

  • Prefer the old one.

  • @feechima said:

    As a Yui main I was hoping they'd give her a behind, even just a small one. Alas, nope. However, her current model looked good to me and that hasn't changed with the update.

    yeah she has nothing on behind, really strange

  • I like it, as a Yui main I am actually pretty happy about it. She looks more human, and slightly more Japanese at that. When she first came out, I was a bit confused because she just looked caucasian with slightly generic asian features and oddly strong cheekbones. Too reminiscent of Nancy lol. She feels more relatable in a human way with this.

  • What do you mean with nothing on behind?

    @PassarinoT said:

    I like it, as a Yui main I am actually pretty happy about it. She looks more human, and slightly more Japanese at that. When she first came out, I was a bit confused because she just looked caucasian with slightly generic asian features and oddly strong cheekbones. Too reminiscent of Nancy lol. She feels more relatable in a human way with this.

    I feel that they only change the eye, with bigger iris. The cheek has no change, perhaps the area isnt easy to get darken by the lack of light, giving the cheek less show out.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2355742#Comment_2355742

    What do you mean with nothing on behind?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2355754#Comment_2355754

    I feel that they only change the eye, with bigger iris. The cheek has no change, perhaps the area isnt easy to get darken by the lack of light, giving the cheek less show out.

    Yeah I think they did something with the eyes on all survivors, looks more real IMO. Also, with the cheeks, it's just texturing. She had some weird contouring colors on her cheek beforehand that made her look like she abuses drugs ngl.

  • As a Yui main I prefer her old self, but no matter what she looks like, it won't stop me from playing her.