Cakes spawn easily on my Killer's Bloodweb, but my Survivors cake spawn is disgustingly low

I have 120+ cakes total on my 7 Killers that I play and rotate around and I always use cake offerings when I play since I just have so much.

For Survivors I only play Feng as since she has all the perks I've unlocked and bought on the shrine, but bloodweb after bloodweb, there is not a single cake.

Could the devs please increase the spawn rate of cakes for survivor's bloodwebs?

Comments

  • Bought Yun with shards.. leveled her from 1-50 i got 5 cakes total. yuck.

  • yeah I think it's because they share spawn rates with the anniversary items like flashlight and med kits and stuff. at least levelling someone from 1-50 feels like i get about as many anniversary items on survivor as i do on killer, it's just that for killer there is only cake.

  • they need to fix the Cakes spawn on survivor it's not fair I play both side killers already get way more BP.

  • @tolore said:

    yeah I think it's because they share spawn rates with the anniversary items like flashlight and med kits and stuff. at least levelling someone from 1-50 feels like i get about as many anniversary items on survivor as i do on killer, it's just that for killer there is only cake.

    Yeah, this is what is going on. Survivors have event cakes, event medkits, event flashlights, and event toolboxes. Killers just have cakes. Doesn't make the difference right, but yeah. Just explaining.

  • yeah absolutley, i'm a killer main, but i play survivor some, and trying to get cakes has been super sad.

  • @McFALLENONE said:

    Here's an easy solution, just add a little button on the side that allows survivors to bake cakes for 5,000 bloodpoints.

    Welp im never gonna have bloodpoints again lol

  • It should just guarantee at least one cake per web, really.