Stop crying for Spirit
As a 9k hrs survivor main, I say stop crying. He's the most balanced killer in the game right now. I can get every killer except Spirit or Nurse for at least 3 jen chases. And it's really boring
My 500 hour girlfriend escaped from "Samantha", a tournament Spirit.You don't become a "master" when you turn killers like Pig,Legion etc. around a pallet 3 times and knock them down
When the Spirit is in phase, you just do shift+w and cry "unbalanced killer". Use your brain please.
-by survivor main ;)
Comments
hi
You mean that “tournament” spirit who got banned for hacking? Lul.
Many cries because Spirit wasnt real
I think the 9k brain survivor is equivalent to the 4k adulthood killer
The fact that you actually believe that any half-decent killer would chase you for more than a minute is astounding.
Lmao, The ''I want killer/survivor perks nerfed...but I'm a killer/survivor! main'' bait is so weak.
With enough dunks and flashlight clicks, anything is possible.
Is this an elaborate way for telling us you found a girlfriend?
Good job my dude
Are you two one of those cringe e-couples with matching nicknames on steam and link to each others accounts on the bio too?
most red rank killers (most of the time r rank 1-2) i go against literally do not know how to drop chases and get mad after they get a 1k lmfao
i literally ran a rank 1 bubba for 3 gens because i clicked my flashlight to take aggro from my teammates who kept getting tunneled
Nice bait brother but get good
Mission accomplished IMO. I usually give up the entire game just to kill the key user.
Okay we don't link but when we play together me and my bf match a tag in our names and I will not stand for this slander.
2 posts, no proof of claims, found the secret spirit main.
I'm just jealous I don't have anyone to match my profile with.....
When did Rin become a "he" ?
King transitioned in the fog apparently, good for him
How do we know that op isn't doing it on purpose and they're actually mtf?
Someone get Yui to ask them next time they're in a trial together
Sounds like a plan
So peepl have to like one or another wtfs with statement why?
I'm stunned at how many catches this fisherman got with this post!