Who is The Cutest Killer?
Title.
For me, i am between Trapper and Leatherface. But i think i will go for my camper boi Bubba.
Title.
For me, i am between Trapper and Leatherface. But i think i will go for my camper boi Bubba.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bubba, Demo, Blight. Ghostface when he's photobombing.
Trapper, Demo, PH
My huntress.
Rin and Amanda of course
Amanda is hot, i love her because of Saw movies.
Yes, nothing sexier than man placing bear traps everywhere
None at all but if I had I’d go with one it would be slinger
silent hill susie with 5th anniversary crown
leg1.pngAre we talking about pre-entity trapper or post?
This post has a severe lack of Twins
SHE LITERALLY HOLDS VICTOR'S HAND AND IT'S SO ADORABLE
Pig. Just listen to her when she gets pallet stunned.
Joey is definitely cute under that mask.
Demo Puppy…duh!
There's a severe lack of Demo in this post.
None.
Suzie for sure. She is just so shy... and then she stabs you... repeatedly.
The answer is demo and we will purge all heathens that say otherwise and don't give demo headpats.
Demo gor gun
I'm uncomfortable with giving headpats...is demogorgonzola okay?
This is obviously very subjective, but my answer will never change.
Freddy.
EDIT: And Hag too!
Pretty much nobody
Hag !
I think Wraith. He's got this derpy startled, vaguely worried expression and it's adorable. Plus he has a bing bong!
Though runners up are Pig (that pallet stun squeak) and Demo, who is the goodest boy.
You know the best stealth killer in the game?
Bubba is hideous. I would say, Demo, piggy & Spirit are the cutest. Also wraith.
Whoever this is 😳
Serve you alright.
Clown, of course.
Definitely Demo and Hillbilly. I don’t know what it is about Hillbilly but he is pretty darn cute and Demo because he is a bald creature.
This may be an unpopular opinion but Victor is pretty cute too ;)