Tierlist for Survivor perks

my-image.png

Based on Solo Q and judging each perk on it's own rather than combo builds.

Comments

  • In my opinion any means necessary is sorta useable now since they lowered the cooldown

  • how dare you put red herring in F tier this is the best sandbagging distraction perk ever made and makes playing solo much more enjoyable

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    In my opinion any means necessary is sorta useable now since they lowered the cooldown

    The problem is that most killers will not let the pallets down. And if they do, they are either not good killers or it's unsafe pallet that they can mindgame anyway.

  • For the People should 100% not be in A tier. List based on solo Q? I'd go as far as to put it in D tier.

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    how dare you put red herring in F tier this is the best sandbagging distraction perk ever made and makes playing solo much more enjoyable

    Lol the sandbagging part got me :DD ehmm.. i mean... "distraction" for sure.

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    For the People should 100% not be in A tier. List based on solo Q? I'd go as far as to put it in D tier.

    I like this perk since it will buy your teammates extra life. It is rly good if killer decides to slug for short time and you quickly steal the kill.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2344936#Comment_2344936

    I like this perk since it will buy your teammates extra life. It is rly good if killer decides to slug for short time and you quickly steal the kill.

    I see the use of FTP, but what happens more often than not:

    1. killer downs someone
    2. FTP user goes in for a clutch heal
    3. killer is still nearby, downs the person immediately again
    4. the perk user is now broken, so they'll get slugged and the savior 1-hit too
  • I still don't get why adrenaline is always so overrated that someone might think it being stronger than deli or soul guard

  • I would swap Bond with Spine chill.

    And Windows or opportunity should be higher imo

  • @Freddy96 said:

    I still don't get why adrenaline is always so overrated that someone might think it being stronger than deli or soul guard

    Deliverence does nothing if you get cought first and sometimes teammate is next to you to unhook you quicker than you use your perk.

    Soul Guard is not that good without Hex perk being online.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2344973#Comment_2344973

    Deliverence does nothing if you get cought first and sometimes teammate is next to you to unhook you quicker than you use your perk.

    Soul Guard is not that good without Hex perk being online.

    Except deliverance and soul guard can absolutely shift the outcome of a game from loss to win while adrenaline is just the nelson's haha when you're already winning

  • @Freddy96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2344999#Comment_2344999

    Except deliverance and soul guard can absolutely shift the outcome of a game from loss to win while adrenaline is just the nelson's haha when you're already winning

    Unless you loop the killer for 4+ gens, you are on dead hook, injured and you "See ya hahaha" in his face.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2345003#Comment_2345003

    Unless you loop the killer for 4+ gens, you are on dead hook, injured and you "See ya hahaha" in his face.

    But if you're dead hook you'll die anyway and you cant both be dead hook and loop the killer for 4 gens.

    And even if that's the case you are already winning the game

  • Blast mine is much better than the rest of the perks in the bottom tier.

    Also, if this is for solo q, why is windows so low? It should be A or even S, it’s not only for new players, it’s incredible for solo

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    Blast mine is much better than the rest of the perks in the bottom tier.

    Also, if this is for solo q, why is windows so low? It should be A or even S, it’s not only for new players, it’s incredible for solo

    I never felt like I need this perk in the first place.

    And blast mine is just for trolling the Killer or againts greedy killer who want to use Pop before chase you. Like come on it's stun & blind for 3 seconds... Wow. Crazy.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Depends on if you are playing SWF or Solo. As a Solo Queue Survivor I would put Calm Spirit and Distortion higher up. Perks I regularly use that I noticed you put in the C Tier. For SWF however I would agree they are around C Tier.

    My problem with Distortion is that when I play this perk, my tokes are gone in like 5 min since Killer can use more things than just BBQ. So I was tired of keeping losing tokens too quick so I don't use it anymore.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2345024#Comment_2345024

    I never felt like I need this perk in the first place.

    And blast mine is just for trolling the Killer or againts greedy killer who want to use Pop before chase you. Like come on it's stun & blind for 3 seconds... Wow. Crazy.

    It’s the stun + break action after giving you a massive head start in the chase and wasting the killer’s time

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    no mither is really bad. i dont see the benefit

    Hard mode only use. Or if you want to run a time injured build or stealth build where there is no blood and pair it with iron will.

  • I see Killers keep skipping pallet and continue chase without kicking pallet. I feel Any Mean Necessary is getting more and more used. Especially its good to farm point.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    I would swap Bond with Spine chill.

    And Windows or opportunity should be higher imo

    Windows of opportunity is simply a bad perk for anyone with experience in the game, taking up a whole perk slot just to find windows or pallets when you can know these things simply from experience is a waste so just from my pov thats why it deserves a low spot.

  • @mexicowl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2344995#Comment_2344995

    Windows of opportunity is simply a bad perk for anyone with experience in the game, taking up a whole perk slot just to find windows or pallets when you can know these things simply from experience is a waste so just from my pov thats why it deserves a low spot.

    Im not saying its crazy good, I dont even use it but it can come in handy in many situations. Basically what Im saying is that its a better perk than several perks in this list which are rated much higher