Can i play Spirit without being called nasty names now?

Title. Am I allowed to play Spirit now?

Comments

  • no shame on playing a strong killer, survivors will do everything to ######### you up, you should do likewise if you please.

  • I don't have much of a problem with people playing Spirit, its the actual killer power that I think is unhealthy. That's on the devs. Can't blame the players for just enjoying it and using it.

    That said I stopped playing her after she became more popular and I realised how awful she is to play against.

    Twins players on the other hand deserve the hate.

  • Play Spirit all you want. She actually requires more skill to go against than the typical *throw pallet, tea bag* moves. She is a beatable killer. IMO the survivor community has just psyched themselves into this "Spirit has no counter, DC" mentality.

  • @FrndlyChnswSalzmn said:

    Title. Am I allowed to play Spirit now?

    You can play the weakest killer in the game, sit in the corner hooking nobody and they will STILL call you nasty things. Hence why I stopped caring about the opinions of sheep long ago.

  • My spirit just got BBQ 😋

    Oh boy this should be fun.

  • @FrndlyChnswSalzmn said:

    Title. Am I allowed to play Spirit now?

    Yes you can...you paid for the game and you are the killer correct? Enjoy as you are already at a 4 vs 1 disadvantage

  • @FogLurker said:

    No, IW/Stridor changes aren't live yet. Wait until then.

    Even then, still no.

    Their changing Stridor? Wasn't in the PTB?

  • The survivors will still have to bring Iron Will to have a chance against her, or she'll work exactly the same. So, I don't want to be negative, but you'll probably get the names.

    Very bizarre way to 'fix' her the devs chose.

  • Play whoever you want, I don't like Spirit but I wouldn't harass the player themselves. People in this game need to stop taking things personally.

  • Play whoever you like dude, personally I don't like playing against Spirit but you should never be called names for playing a character in a videogame.

  • Just play her and use Bloodhound instead. Soon the forums will flood with threads, how Spirit is even stronger with a better tracking perk.

1 2 ›