Another spot where you cant pick up survivors

20210706135400_1.jpg 20210706135403_1.jpg

The open car door prevents killers from picking up survivors here. Sorry for the second pic, tried to get it before the game ended.

Comments

  • There's also one in the basement of the Pale Rose (when it spawns in the shack)


    On the locker besides the chest spawn, if you down a survivor while they're entering it so they slowly crawl out, you cannot pick them up unless they move away

  • so why are you showing it to everyone in general discussions instead of reporting it?

  • @Pilot said:

    so why are you showing it to everyone in general discussions instead of reporting it?

    i did, but this is to make everyone aware of it. As they should be so that it doesnt just get thrown under the rug

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2339775#Comment_2339775

    i did, but this is to make everyone aware of it. As they should be so that it doesnt just get thrown under the rug

    That will just guarantee more people abuse it. It's like throwing gasoline in a fire to make the problem bigger than it has any reason to be just so people "pay attention".

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340023#Comment_2340023

    That will just guarantee more people abuse it. It's like throwing gasoline in a fire to make the problem bigger than it has any reason to be just so people "pay attention".

    So we just ignore it and hope the devs just fix it? I'm in favor of making everyone aware. Louder the complaint gets the more attention itll get

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340035#Comment_2340035

    So we just ignore it and hope the devs just fix it? I'm in favor of making everyone aware. Louder the complaint gets the more attention itll get

    Yes, like I said, throwing gasoline in a fire. The time it takes to find and fix something in a program has no relation to how serious it is, how often people abuse it, or how loudly they complain about it. It doesn't work that way.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340039#Comment_2340039

    Yes, like I said, throwing gasoline in a fire. The time it takes to find and fix something in a program has no relation to how serious it is, how often people abuse it, or how loudly they complain about it. It doesn't work that way.

    I disagree, many people complained about the dc penalties being active while the game was crashing so frequently and because of it it got turned off immediately. Power of the community

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340043#Comment_2340043

    I disagree, many people complained about the dc penalties being active while the game was crashing so frequently and because of it it got turned off immediately. Power of the community

    And a hyper-specific bug for the Switch was fixed despite having no loud complaints.

    What you saw there was just a coincidence. It's a fallacy called "post hoc, ergo propter hoc". Means "after this, therefore because of this".

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340043#Comment_2340043

    I disagree, many people complained about the dc penalties being active while the game was crashing so frequently and because of it it got turned off immediately. Power of the community

    Flipping a known switch for the penalty mechanic will obvious be way faster than finding a problem in Mountains of marbled code, unrelated to the uproar each problem causes.

    Half the community on this forum is asking for hatch spawn changes, buffing solo to swf level and much more stuff for years by know, quite loudly and it doesn't get addressed. So much for the power of the community.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340059#Comment_2340059

    And a hyper-specific bug for the Switch was fixed despite having no loud complaints.

    What you saw there was just a coincidence. It's a fallacy called "post hoc, ergo propter hoc". Means "after this, therefore because of this".

    Excuse me for wanting to do something other then "hope the devs fix it one day" I remember you. You just like to be a contrarian. I value opposing view points but how can you not see the other persons view at all?

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340059#Comment_2340059

    Flipping a known switch for the penalty mechanic will obvious be way faster than finding a problem in Mountains of marbled code, unrelated to the uproar each problem causes.

    Half the community on this forum is asking for hatch spawn changes, buffing solo to swf level and much more stuff for years by know, quite loudly and it doesn't get addressed. So much for the power of the community.

    Those things are going to effect the whole balance of the game this is a minor change that can be addressed quickly. they are not the same

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340059#Comment_2340059

    And a hyper-specific bug for the Switch was fixed despite having no loud complaints.

    What you saw there was just a coincidence. It's a fallacy called "post hoc, ergo propter hoc". Means "after this, therefore because of this".

    I dont think it was a coincidence either fyi i think you are just looking to get into an argument on the forums.

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340065#Comment_2340065

    Excuse me for wanting to do something other then "hope the devs fix it one day" I remember you. You just like to be a contrarian. I value opposing view points but how can you not see the other persons view at all?

    What part of my comment makes you think I don't understand what you're saying? Is it because I disagreed with you? I thought I addressed it well enough to show that I understood your point of view.

    PS: If I just liked to be a contrarian, I would disagree with those who said what I said. I just don't like going into a thread to say "Yes, I agree with you 100%". That's what the "Vote Up" button is for.

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340065#Comment_2340065

    I dont think it was a coincidence either fyi i think you are just looking to get into an argument on the forums.

    I know it wasn't the volume of complaints that had anything to do with the change. As @burt0r already pointed out, there's a big difference between remotely enabling/disabling a function and finding/fixing a bug in code.

    If you're right, it should be very easy to show a correlation between the volume of complaints and how quickly something gets fixed. Again, as @burt0r pointed out, there have been many complaints over the years about pretty much everything.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340183#Comment_2340183

    I know it wasn't the volume of complaints that had anything to do with the change. As @burt0r already pointed out, there's a big difference between remotely enabling/disabling a function and finding/fixing a bug in code.

    If you're right, it should be very easy to show a correlation between the volume of complaints and how quickly something gets fixed. Again, as @burt0r pointed out, there have been many complaints over the years about pretty much everything.

    No the complaint was to do something about it and people were vocal enough to get the devs to do something about it. (The game crash with dc penalty on) My original post was complaining about the dc penalty being on while the game was busted. Like i said you didnt understand what i was saying. No overall game balance cannot be addressed very fast but glitches and bugs with hitboxes can. It doesnt mean that they will but being vocal about it will increase the chances of it being fixed. You guys aren't disproving anything by saying "but they wont balance all of the games issues that we have been complaining about for years so what makes you think they will correct a small hitbox?" Its whataboutism

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340192#Comment_2340192

    No the complaint was to do something about it and people were vocal enough to get the devs to do something about it. (The game crash with dc penalty on) My original post was complaining about the dc penalty being on while the game was busted. Like i said you didnt understand what i was saying. No overall game balance cannot be addressed very fast but glitches and bugs with hitboxes can. It doesnt mean that they will but being vocal about it will increase the chances of it being fixed. You guys aren't disproving anything by saying "but they wont balance all of the games issues that we have been complaining about for years so what makes you think they will correct a small hitbox?" Its whataboutism

    If you're so sure, then please explain your thought process. Why does it take less time for programmers to find the source of a bug and fix it if people complain more? What's the actual connection between the two; how does it work?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340213#Comment_2340213

    If you're so sure, then please explain your thought process. Why does it take less time for programmers to find the source of a bug and fix it if people complain more? What's the actual connection between the two; how does it work?

    what are you talking about? As opposed to the report function? that gets most likely thousands sometimes bunk reports? They obviously dont know the hit box is messed up there since they put it in there like that. So obviously people point it out and they become aware of it and fix it.

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340244#Comment_2340244

    what are you talking about? As opposed to the report function? that gets most likely thousands sometimes bunk reports? They obviously dont know the hit box is messed up there since they put it in there like that. So obviously people point it out and they become aware of it and fix it.

    If you wrote a proper bug report, with all the details, then that will make them aware of it. I'm asking you how additional threads complaining about the issue (and you essentially advertising how to abuse this bug) are supposed to help them fix the issue. What's the connection between the number of threads and how quickly a programmer can find and fix a bug?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340269#Comment_2340269

    If you wrote a proper bug report, with all the details, then that will make them aware of it. I'm asking you how additional threads complaining about the issue (and you essentially advertising how to abuse this bug) are supposed to help them fix the issue. What's the connection between the number of threads and how quickly a programmer can find and fix a bug?

    Its about awareness, it has nothing to do with actually fixing the bug. The report as you and I agree are pretty much ignored, I'm assuming because of the volume of reports. One person saying something may go unnoticed but if a bunch of people start pointing these things out it might be seen.

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340313#Comment_2340313

    Its about awareness, it has nothing to do with actually fixing the bug. The report as you and I agree are pretty much ignored, I'm assuming because of the volume of reports. One person saying something may go unnoticed but if a bunch of people start pointing these things out it might be seen.

    Just for my understanding where did @Orion agree with you that the bug report in the respective section will be ignored?

    @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340269#Comment_2340269

    If you wrote a proper bug report, with all the details, then that will make them aware of it. I'm asking you how additional threads complaining about the issue (and you essentially advertising how to abuse this bug) are supposed to help them fix the issue. What's the connection between the number of threads and how quickly a programmer can find and fix a bug?

    Just in this comment you quoted they said :

    "If you wrote a proper bug report, with all the details, then that will make them aware of it."

  • Yep, post it on the forum to "spread awareness". Brilliant, now heaps of people are going to know about it and potentially exploit it, instead of a select few who discovered it on their own.