New Yun-Yin Lee wig is awfull
just look how ugly that wig is, rupaul must be screaming from his fracking ranch
Her wig reminds me of a comedian from my country
just look how ugly that wig is, rupaul must be screaming from his fracking ranch
Her wig reminds me of a comedian from my country
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She reminds me of that girl from Lazytown, if I'm honest.
I'd want that guy from lazy town as a killer, he always weirded me out when I would catch my son watching that
New Killer: The Rotten (Robbie Rotten).
Power: Makes survivors lazy and unwilling to repair generators.
His menu theme is "We are #1" and his chase is "You are a Pirate"
Robbie Rotten RIP
You were too good for this world.
I could have sworn her new outfit was for Steve
… then don’t use it?
but tbh i actually expected to see more People use this just like they use these awful colored Nea, Meg and Feng hair cosmetics.
everything on yun-jin s bad bro, that blue linked skin and that skins top are the best things she has fr fr.
I've never understood the devs' fashion sense.
Recolored Feng default hair.
Feng hair is so bad, no wonder why this one bad
Yeah... They need to get younger people to make the cosmetics...
This isn't so bad, it would make a nice Clown skin. For an actual survivor though? It's terrible.