Can we acknowledge that new Jake will be the hottest survivor in the game?
The improvement is incredible omg, I want to be a Jake main now. Sorry Yun-Jin :(
Easily the best face rework imo
The improvement is incredible omg, I want to be a Jake main now. Sorry Yun-Jin :(
Easily the best face rework imo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Felix? Hello?
Why do you think Blight is the fugliest killer? Each chapter has a certain amount of hotness that's split between killers and survivors. For that chapter, all the hotness went into Felix. Yes, that's actually how it works.
Shirtless Jake when?
Huh? He doesn't hold a candle to Quentin. Not even close.
Felix is too basic, sorry! He’s decent though, just not for me
I’d pay for it
It’s sad because the actor is actually really attractive irl
Still think Jake is one of the less attractive ones
Talking about remodels, I want to see Nancy's 😔
I think she looks great!
Jake's new design looks much better, yes, but I still think Felix is the hottest male survivor.
Excuse me?
Thumbs down
You have just had the GaySealOfApproval™ revoked, apologies
Jake is requesting to know your location
Nah, no one is more handsome than Chris. Second place maybe, debatable.
Jake has unfortunately been banned from all meetings regarding the Council of the Homos due to an unfortunate incident involving a woodchopper
It’s the bad Chris tho
I like the way he is here. From the games I'd say RE:5. Looks quite similar.