Beware of shrine bug

I spend my shards on the shrine to get blood points. Guess what? It's bugged. I spent 6000 shards and got Jack #########. Thanks bhvr!

Everyone else, I'd be careful spending those shards.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • How many bloodpoints did you have before spending shards?

  • Is it a platform thing? Because I'm on PC, have bought all the perks from shrine multiple times since the discount, and haven't had this issue

    I always get all of my bloodpoints so far.

  • @Elena said:

    How many bloodpoints did you have before spending shards?

    I had a few hundred and planned on spending the 600,000 on Jill. I went to spend them and still had just a few hundred. I had 6,000 less shards though...

  • @kyogul said:

    Is it a platform thing? Because I'm on PC, have bought all the perks from shrine multiple times since the discount, and haven't had this issue

    I always get all of my bloodpoints so far.

    PS4. Same here. This was the first one that was bugged for me. But it's 100 percent bugged for sure. 6000 less shards, no blood points.

  • @malloymk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2332409#Comment_2332409

    PS4. Same here. This was the first one that was bugged for me. But it's 100 percent bugged for sure. 6000 less shards, no blood points.

    it COULD be a platform issue, but I may be wrong. I can only speak for my experience on PC but I've had absolutely no issues.

  • Here is the clip. It shows in the shop screen that I'm getting the blood points, but it never changes on the top right. Also, which as I try to spend them.


    https://youtu.be/pEeZO04vdZI

  • Contact support. They can give you the bp iirc.

  • @malloymk said:

    I spend my shards on the shrine to get blood points. Guess what? It's bugged. I spent 6000 shards and got Jack #########. Thanks bhvr!

    Everyone else, I'd be careful spending those shards.

    I do the same thing. I have all perks unlocked, both sides, except for Nemesis (working on it now). I always buy perks for BP. I never spend them on cosmetics. I've bought at least 4 perks so far this event. I've got my BP no issue. Not saying you aren't, just saying I'm not having issues. I'm on PC/Steam.

  • Great, another bug.

  • I'm going to suggest you contact Support directly about this as it's not something we're going to be able to help with here on the forums I'm afraid: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  • Not bugged on xbox, at least not for me. Iv brought all perks so far

  • Not bugged on xbox, at least not for me. Iv brought all perks so far

  • @Mandy said:

    I'm going to suggest you contact Support directly about this as it's not something we're going to be able to help with here on the forums I'm afraid: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    Already did. Thanks.