anyone else in love with Claire's screams?
I don't know I just love them. Props to whoever did those screams. But I heard that many people dislike Claire for her screams and I don't understand why. I agree that she looks a little... dead inside (and outside) but her voice is top tier imo. Your opinions?
Comments
Follow the orgasm
If only her face was lovable
Her grunts of pain are...interesting. But I wear headphones, so it should be fine.
Her Hook-Scream is pretty ear-piercing, not sure what I think about it. It is good, but also hurts.
I love everything about Claire. She is awww. I am glad we have her in game.
Alternate title: ,,Anyone else in love with Claire's love screams?"
I feel like she's the loudest character. I have to run Iron Will on her, because she's just too loud.
Louder than the chain smoker bill?
Also why would you use iron will? Her... noises are so beautiful, especially her scream when the killer hits her
Orgasm is fine, but the face is not.
it sounds like a little girl so I'm loving it
Her screams are a little obnoxious, but they do sound good. Also,
This video kills me every time
Her screams make her sound like a little girl. Claire is too badass to be sounding like that. The grunts of pain and everything else is fine though.
Easiest survivor to find with those groans.
Uhh dude?
Close your eyes and just listen to this.
The hell did I tell y'all about being horny?
what? little girls screaming in horror games are very atmospheric. actually little girls even being in horror games is atmospheric
LMAO!!
Not me, but at least they make me laugh. I prefer it over jill.