Who's stronger?

Nemesis or Pyramid Head?

No, not in a tier list, but in actual lore. Who would you think is absolutely more dominate than the other?

I ask this question because Nemesis is rather powerful, he had to be destroyed in a cellular level (remake) while Pyramid Head seems rather invincible unless they put an end to their own lives (Silent Hill 2.. I think)

Strength, constitution, etc.

Personally I think Nemesis is, Pyramid Head is a punisher for Humans, there's absolutely nothing human with Nemesis

Comments

  • PH is supernatural, Nemesis is meat and bones

  • The thing is their both pretty much immortal. nemesis requires top tier weaponry to be killed and pyramid head only dies when is purpose for existing is finished.

  • Pyramid Head.

    Like Myers, he is a supernatural entity.

    Nemesis is, at the end of the day, flesh and bone.

  • As Pyramid Head is the supernatural, physical manifestation of a man's guilt and desire to punish himself, and Nemesis is a giant unkillable superzombie with advanced weaponry, I don't #########' know man, Chris?

  • @Pulsar said:

    Pyramid Head.

    Like Myers, he is a supernatural entity.

    Nemesis is, at the end of the day, flesh and bone.

    I always thought Myers was more of a person. I know that was kinda changed in the movies, but didn't they get retconned?

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    As Pyramid Head is the supernatural, physical manifestation of a man's guilt and desire to punish himself, and Nemesis is a giant unkillable superzombie with advanced weaponry, I don't #########' know man, Chris?

    you know what? I can understand that. Chris is so inhuman. Have you seen him punch those boulders?

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2330250#Comment_2330250

    I always thought Myers was more of a person. I know that was kinda changed in the movies, but didn't they get retconned?

    Sort of.

    Even in the Halloween Kills trailer, Laurie says that no man could have survived that fire.

    Also, the dude takes 6 .38 rounds tp the chest and then two to the eyes and is fine.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2330277#Comment_2330277

    Sort of.

    Even in the Halloween Kills trailer, Laurie says that no man could have survived that fire.

    Also, the dude takes 6 .38 rounds tp the chest and then two to the eyes and is fine.

    The fire seemed rather lack luster, I have seen it in the movie, but it seemed like Michael had a few good spots to sit and wait. Which he did, he used the fire fighter's help and killed them. The bullets? I can't tell what movie that was from, but yeah. Nothing can explain that haha

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2330280#Comment_2330280

    The fire seemed rather lack luster, I have seen it in the movie, but it seemed like Michael had a few good spots to sit and wait. Which he did, he used the fire fighter's help and killed them. The bullets? I can't tell what movie that was from, but yeah. Nothing can explain that haha

    The original Halloween and Halloween 2 had Michael being shot by a .38 special, iirc.

  • Pyramid Head can only be killed by itself, when it decides its mission has been completed.

    Nemesis won't stop until it has completed its mission, but with enough firepower it can be put down.

    It would be a painfully long battle (owing to Pyramid Head's speed and limited arsenal), but Pyramid Head will always triumph over Nemesis.

    Another thing of note: Pyramid Head came about due to James' guilt. If it develops strength to punish on an individual basis, it will be much more destructive to Nemesis. Although, if Nemesis has no guilt, where would Pyramid Head absorb its strength?

  • Even if all the killers in the game teamed up against him he'd still win. They cannot kill him by stabbing him or shooting him so i have no idea what they can do

  • @SilentHillOnDvD said:

    Even if all the killers in the game teamed up against him he'd still win. They cannot kill him by stabbing him or shooting him so i have no idea what they can do

    Power the exit gates or escape in the hatch. That is the only way to stop Lil Triangle.

  • Technically PH is immortal as in no one can kill him only himself, nemesis isn't as you can see a single lady was able to kill nemesis, that should say something.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    As Pyramid Head is the supernatural, physical manifestation of a man's guilt and desire to punish himself, and Nemesis is a giant unkillable superzombie with advanced weaponry, I don't #########' know man, Chris?

    You've called me? What can I do for you?

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2330498#Comment_2330498

    Power the exit gates or escape in the hatch. That is the only way to stop Lil Triangle.

    Well, technically, him and Michael would be in an eternal stalemate; since they are both ideas.

    Demo may also be able to seal him in the Upside-Down and I doubt PH could take on the Mind Flayer.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    Pyramid Head can only be killed by itself, when it decides its mission has been completed.

    Nemesis won't stop until it has completed its mission, but with enough firepower it can be put down.

    It would be a painfully long battle (owing to Pyramid Head's speed and limited arsenal), but Pyramid Head will always triumph over Nemesis.

    Another thing of note: Pyramid Head came about due to James' guilt. If it develops strength to punish on an individual basis, it will be much more destructive to Nemesis. Although, if Nemesis has no guilt, where would Pyramid Head absorb its strength?

    Old Nemesis very much did, but new Nemesis seems more resilient now. I think he'd just shrug off the hits Pyramid Head lays onto him

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2330505#Comment_2330505

    Well, technically, him and Michael would be in an eternal stalemate; since they are both ideas.

    Demo may also be able to seal him in the Upside-Down and I doubt PH could take on the Mind Flayer.

    Have you seen Pixel Brush's theory as to why Pyramid Head is in the realm of the entity? His theory is that Pyramid Head is there to punish the entity by starving it of survivors. Hence the cages and him just being able to mori right away

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2330698#Comment_2330698

    Have you seen Pixel Brush's theory as to why Pyramid Head is in the realm of the entity? His theory is that Pyramid Head is there to punish the entity by starving it of survivors. Hence the cages and him just being able to mori right away

    omg thats actualy really cool

  • Well, I'm not sure. I don't know too much about Nemesis, but I know he does die in RE3. At least I think? Again, I don't know much about RE.

    Pyramid Head is more of a Psychological manifestation of Guilt and the need to punish. As others have pointed out, the only one to ever kill him was himself. Itself? I don't know.

    I don't think they're really comparable. It'd be like asking who would win against Godzilla vs Cthulhu. One's a giant nuclear lizard that literally gets better after taking a nuke to the face, and the other is a undefinable inter-dimensional being. They aren't at all the same, so it's hard to say.

  • It is, I thought it was a really interesting video. My theory for Nemesis is the Entity grabbed it to try and combat the starvation by having this behemoth sacrifice as many survivors as possible, and to assist in securing it's goal they're giving Nemesis husks of people from the Entity's pocket dimension that's just full of hopeless people and the likes, but Nemesis infected them.

    That's my theory, it's definitely not as good as Pixel's, but it was a fun thought experiment

  • @NomiNomad said:

    Well, I'm not sure. I don't know too much about Nemesis, but I know he does die in RE3. At least I think? Again, I don't know much about RE.

    Pyramid Head is more of a Psychological manifestation of Guilt and the need to punish. As others have pointed out, the only one to ever kill him was himself. Itself? I don't know.

    I don't think they're really comparable. It'd be like asking who would win against Godzilla vs Cthulhu. One's a giant nuclear lizard that literally gets better after taking a nuke to the face, and the other is a undefinable inter-dimensional being. They aren't at all the same, so it's hard to say.

    In resident evil 3 the remake, the Nemesis that DBD uses had to have a specific part of his body vaporized on a cellular level in order to completely kill it. Any other time it would just mutate to match the damaged that it has taken. The worse the damage it took but didn't die, the more resilient it would be

  • Technically speaking, we don't really know how much damage Pyramid Head does with the Great Knife. In his hands, one hit is a kill. While the player character can use it, they cannot use it with the same power that Pyramid Head can. What limited media exists that shows PHead using it on other people/things, it's devastating. It can tear through metal and concrete as if those things aren't even solid. It just goes right through. PHeads strength is also rather hard to quantify. Sometimes, he seems to carry things around like their weight is a burden, but he has also been seen throwing around the exact same objects as if they were as light as blankets. He may drag a human body around, but then he just lifts it over his head and throws it like it's a basketball. So we don't really know how strong he is. Add to all of this that his capabilities might simply be variable, based on what he is up against and what the intention is.

    As such, I don't think there is a clear way to compare the two, but POTENTIALLY, Pyramid Head is much stronger simply because he may have no limits to strength and overall power, as its variable nature suggests it could be anything.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2331281#Comment_2331281

    In resident evil 3 the remake, the Nemesis that DBD uses had to have a specific part of his body vaporized on a cellular level in order to completely kill it. Any other time it would just mutate to match the damaged that it has taken. The worse the damage it took but didn't die, the more resilient it would be

    Then I don't really know. Pyramid Head is just a physical manifestation, unkillable until it's done it's job and punished the guilty.

    And I don't think Nemesis would even have guilt. It seems to me like he's a mindless drone, with the sole goal of murdering Jill. I might be wrong about that though, just let me know if I am.

    If that is the case, Pyramid Head wouldn't even be attracted to Nemesis. If they did fight, I'd figure it'd be an eternity of them just hitting eachother.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2331295#Comment_2331295

    Then I don't really know. Pyramid Head is just a physical manifestation, unkillable until it's done it's job and punished the guilty.

    And I don't think Nemesis would even have guilt. It seems to me like he's a mindless drone, with the sole goal of murdering Jill. I might be wrong about that though, just let me know if I am.

    If that is the case, Pyramid Head wouldn't even be attracted to Nemesis. If they did fight, I'd figure it'd be an eternity of them just hitting eachother.

    No you're right. He was tasked of eliminating S.T.A.R.S. members which is just... think of the Police, but as military. His mistake was running into Jill first haha.

    But yeah, I guess it would just be a infinite battle

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    Technically speaking, we don't really know how much damage Pyramid Head does with the Great Knife. In his hands, one hit is a kill. While the player character can use it, they cannot use it with the same power that Pyramid Head can. What limited media exists that shows PHead using it on other people/things, it's devastating. It can tear through metal and concrete as if those things aren't even solid. It just goes right through. PHeads strength is also rather hard to quantify. Sometimes, he seems to carry things around like their weight is a burden, but he has also been seen throwing around the exact same objects as if they were as light as blankets. He may drag a human body around, but then he just lifts it over his head and throws it like it's a basketball. So we don't really know how strong he is. Add to all of this that his capabilities might simply be variable, based on what he is up against and what the intention is.

    As such, I don't think there is a clear way to compare the two, but POTENTIALLY, Pyramid Head is much stronger simply because he may have no limits to strength and overall power, as its variable nature suggests it could be anything.

    That's actually a pretty good estimate. His power could ever be growing just like Nemesis too. Pyramid Head might have a power edge, but something tells me Nemesis would mutate to try to match that, but if Pyramid Head seems to get stronger as well, he would probably match the mutation and so and so. It could just be an endless battle

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2331317#Comment_2331317

    No you're right. He was tasked of eliminating S.T.A.R.S. members which is just... think of the Police, but as military. His mistake was running into Jill first haha.

    But yeah, I guess it would just be a infinite battle

    Clearly, the only way to end the battle is with a third, stronger contender.

    true-balance-281-29.jpg


  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2331306#Comment_2331306

    That's actually a pretty good estimate. His power could ever be growing just like Nemesis too. Pyramid Head might have a power edge, but something tells me Nemesis would mutate to try to match that, but if Pyramid Head seems to get stronger as well, he would probably match the mutation and so and so. It could just be an endless battle

    Ya. Another thing to factor in is the nature of what getting hit by Pyramid Head actually does. We know in the game that it's a one hit kill. You don't get a mulligan against it. We know that when someone else uses the Great Knife, it's not a one hit kill. It's STRONG, but it's not a one hit kill. So, that brings up an obvious question: Does his strength even matter when he hits you with it, or is simply the act of getting hit by the Great Knife while he wields it a supernatural deathblow? We simply don't know. Pyramid Head is basically powered by extremely powerful demonic and psychic forces. They can warp reality, create realities, all that jazz, and he's firmly at the top of the worst things you can deal with when those forces turn their attention towards you. As such, we simply don't know if his attack is always supposed to be instant-death.

    That would bring up the next, and most telling question: Against a supernatural force that can warp reality, can Nemesis take a blow that is demonically and psychically crafted to be instant death? These same demonic forces can bring the dead to life, decay reality itself, create new life and realities, and put their power into a big knife that a dude with a torture cage on his head carries around for the explicit function of being your self judgment and executioner. Nemesis would need to be able to outright withstand reality altering poop-fartery if that knife is supernaturally ordained to simply kill anything it hits when Big Angry Man hits them with it.

    At the end of the day, there isn't really enough information about what Pyramid Head actually is or does that would come to a conclusive answer.

  • Survivor with a gun? Oh damn that's op lmfao

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2331340#Comment_2331340

    Ya. Another thing to factor in is the nature of what getting hit by Pyramid Head actually does. We know in the game that it's a one hit kill. You don't get a mulligan against it. We know that when someone else uses the Great Knife, it's not a one hit kill. It's STRONG, but it's not a one hit kill. So, that brings up an obvious question: Does his strength even matter when he hits you with it, or is simply the act of getting hit by the Great Knife while he wields it a supernatural deathblow? We simply don't know. Pyramid Head is basically powered by extremely powerful demonic and psychic forces. They can warp reality, create realities, all that jazz, and he's firmly at the top of the worst things you can deal with when those forces turn their attention towards you. As such, we simply don't know if his attack is always supposed to be instant-death.

    That would bring up the next, and most telling question: Against a supernatural force that can warp reality, can Nemesis take a blow that is demonically and psychically crafted to be instant death? These same demonic forces can bring the dead to life, decay reality itself, create new life and realities, and put their power into a big knife that a dude with a torture cage on his head carries around for the explicit function of being your self judgment and executioner. Nemesis would need to be able to outright withstand reality altering poop-fartery if that knife is supernaturally ordained to simply kill anything it hits when Big Angry Man hits them with it.

    At the end of the day, there isn't really enough information about what Pyramid Head actually is or does that would come to a conclusive answer.

    I never seen too much supernatural forces with Pyramid Head besides being immune to dying. But, everyone that fell to Pyramid Head's blade was humans, humans can be rather durable, but that only goes to so far and I Pyramid Head just makes it to where no physical person can withstand the force that Pyramid Head swings the great knife. Nemesis can take a lot of punishment, he'd only really die to an atom level destruction.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2330442#Comment_2330442

    Old Nemesis very much did, but new Nemesis seems more resilient now. I think he'd just shrug off the hits Pyramid Head lays onto him

    May do! Then again, it's possible Pyramid Head is always "tiered" against his opponents, depending on their level of guilt, anger, etc.. I've no doubt Nemesis feels rage - so if Puramid Head sucked on that, then I don't think Nemesis will be as resilient against his attacks.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2331256#Comment_2331256

    May do! Then again, it's possible Pyramid Head is always "tiered" against his opponents, depending on their level of guilt, anger, etc.. I've no doubt Nemesis feels rage - so if Puramid Head sucked on that, then I don't think Nemesis will be as resilient against his attacks.

    Very true. Maybe Nemesis' rage just continue to build up the more Pyramid Head gets stronger haha. It's hard to tell, but I figured this would be a fun thought