Deathslinger all the way. His hitboxes are fair and when you get a hit with him is because of your own good aim. He also shots faster which gives him much more control. He is a superior killer in every way.
Based on who I like to play as? Neither tbh, although if I HAD to choose then probably Deathslinger. If we're talking about who I like to verse? Neither again. I don't really enjoy facing either of them.
Huntress has hitboxes the size of a planet so even terrible Huntresses can dominate. The Devs apparently didn't even bother to fix her hitboxes when they did her add-on pass so great job Devs. Being negligent of major issues as usual :) I hate Deathslinger because his ability to instantly shoot after ADS'ing gives no time to react so it's not super engaging to face him.
Shooting through tiny gaps will always be more satisfying to me than landing a mid-long range hatchet. Crossmaps though are the most pog thing in the game, but since gap shooting is much more common it'll be slinger for me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huntress, by a VERY long shot.
Huntress is more fun but I like playing Slinger too.
Neither, I'm terrible with ranged killers lol. I would say Deathslinger would be easier for me though since the aim into fire is quicker.
I'm not that great with any of them, but I like Huntress more.
Deathslinger all the way. His hitboxes are fair and when you get a hit with him is because of your own good aim. He also shots faster which gives him much more control. He is a superior killer in every way.
Mainly because I cant hit a shot with Huntress.
I really like hitting survivors over pallets with hatchets, i'm not a good deathslinger.
Based on who I like to play as? Neither tbh, although if I HAD to choose then probably Deathslinger. If we're talking about who I like to verse? Neither again. I don't really enjoy facing either of them.
Huntress has hitboxes the size of a planet so even terrible Huntresses can dominate. The Devs apparently didn't even bother to fix her hitboxes when they did her add-on pass so great job Devs. Being negligent of major issues as usual :) I hate Deathslinger because his ability to instantly shoot after ADS'ing gives no time to react so it's not super engaging to face him.
Pun intended?
Absolutely :)
Shooting through tiny gaps will always be more satisfying to me than landing a mid-long range hatchet. Crossmaps though are the most pog thing in the game, but since gap shooting is much more common it'll be slinger for me.
I would love to answer you if it was clear if ti's fun to PLAY AS or fun to PLAY AGAINST. ^^
Huntress, both more fun as and against.
Deathslinger is boring for me on both sides
Fun to play as.
However, you can answer the poll any way you'd like.
Hum then to play as i would Deathslinger and to play against i would say Deathslinger :D