How do you plan on getting your harvesting done?
Play killer?
Play survivor?
Some blend of both?
Kinda curious about how you plan on filling vials for the event.
Play survivor?
Some blend of both?
Kinda curious about how you plan on filling vials for the event.
Comments
I'm most likely gonna play Wraith with the global bell sound and just let everyone know i'm farming.
Killer.
If EVERYONE burns an offering I will allow a peaceful farm.
Survivor:
Name myself to "Nod to Farm" and hope for the best.
Farm.
-Play survivor for a day
-Play killer for a day
Spend the remaining 12 days debating what cosmetic I want to use them on while being bitter.
Not bad
Sad but true
Play both sides and buy whatever else i want. Most likely taking a DBD break after i get my cosmetic till end of November.
Bell isn't global anymore.
Playing killer will effectively get you the event done quicker so probably killer
I have a fullproof plan to avoid the frustration of competing with survivors while trying to survive vs a tryhard killer that wants serum too. Simple, I'm going to work the gen and leave. I like cosmetics as much as the next guy/gal in this game, but this is not worth it. Adapting to survivor changes is enough a challenge right now. Last thing I want to do is waste time sucking on a flower while the killer camps it. lol
Nope, even more of a gen rush than before.
Don't really care for ranks during events.
You wanna play as both if you wanna get 30 vials
I was wondering that at first, especially since I am chasing cosmetics over in the Overwatch event as well, but after the news today, I realize that I don't have to. I can now just focus on the Overwatch event and playing that game, then if I want any DBD Blight skins after all, just buy them.
Whatever, BHVR. Thanks for making which event to actually play easy to decide on, I suppose.
I intend to play killer if possible. Between the last event and this one, I bought the Leatherface DLC, so I want to try out BBQ and Chili for the first time (I know how it works), not to mention trying out every other killer (because I've only ever played Trapper). For survivors, I only have blood point offerings remaining on Dwight (I've used all the other ones), then move on to Meg, etc. As killer, I am done when I have gotten the event objective completed. As survivor, I will be wary of the killer in case they want to treat this like a regular match. If the killer does want to fool around with the survivors, it won't matter to me what the outcome of the match is.
I used Iron Grasp and Agitation in the last event as well, just to make sure they make it to the hook. Once the objective is done, I'll let the survivors fool around until they escape (or if they are willing to be sacrificed).
I believe there is an add-on that simulates it though.
I'm aware that hasn't been the case for a long time but with the add-on changes he now has an add-on that makes it global again. Gonna bring me right back to my farming days early on in the game
I looked through the Add-ons list, but i don't see what you two mean.
If there is something like that, please help me out cause i like Wraith too.
It's the one that says Survivors can't tell the distance or direction of the Wraith when using the Bell. I don't remember the actual wording of it but it makes the sound global.
Ohhhhhh, you two mean the Bone Clapper.
Yeah okay, that makes sense.
My brain thought you two meant "global" as in: Everyone can hear it from everywhere.
I've been using Bone Clapper a few times lately, and i can hear from my, the Wraith's, perspective that the Add-on simply reduces the volume of the Wailing Bell.
And so, from my experience, it seems to me like the Add-on makes it impossible for Survivors to detect how far away you are and from which direction you come when ringing the Wailing Bell, but the Wraith's bell-ringing is still restricted to 24 meters.
I have yet to encounter a Wraith using this Add-on as a Survivor.
Does the Add-on actually remove the 24 meter restriction? Cause then i can definitely see you using it effectively to draw in Survivors.
@DocOctober Can you confirm this? The wiki doesn't say Bone Clapper removes the 24-meter restriction.
What about the queue time?
Gonna bring Nurse to get the real crap done.
Then i'm gonna play Doctor to ensure survivors don't harvest any :chuffed:
Oh good, that settles it.
Depends on what rank since rank reset just happened recently, also depends of time of day and what day of the week
This harvesting is gonna get killers so many 4ks i just realised