Players

Why cant I just play with normal, nice players? :(

Comments

  • Players respecting other players?

    600px-We_Don't_Do_That_Here.jpg


  • What do you consider nice?

  • @Shaped said:

    What do you consider nice?

    Getting invited to some coffee and cake.

  • Normal nice players don't survive in DbD.

  • I used to be a nice player, and then I took a t-bag to the exit gate.

  • I've been getting lots of nice people recently, a large amount seemed like really friendly people.

    I hope your experience with players improves :(

  • @Shaped said:

    What do you consider nice?

    Hmm I dont know. Everything everyone in here calling "toxic".

    Ive had a few good matches today, fair and everything. But man oh man, this event has called upon some serious badass people..

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    I've been getting lots of nice people recently, a large amount seemed like really friendly people.

    I hope your experience with players improves :(

    I know it will. But this event has been mostly bad. I just dont understand why :(

  • @Power_Guy said:

    I used to be a nice player, and then I took a t-bag to the exit gate.

    And now you are a villain, taking out your anger on other innocent people.

  • @JoByDaylight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2325250#Comment_2325250

    Hmm I dont know. Everything everyone in here calling "toxic".

    Ive had a few good matches today, fair and everything. But man oh man, this event has called upon some serious badass people..

    I think that only bm'ing during the game and insults via messages are toxic.

    Camping, tunneling, bodyblocking, genrushing etc are not toxic if there is no bm involved. I understand that farming is kinda beneficial now during the event but not everyone should be forced to do it. And that doesn't make those people not nice.

  • @aroell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2325272#Comment_2325272

    And now you are a villain, taking out your anger on other innocent people.

    Because trying to win is being a villain? Rofl. 😂

    Also; ever heard of a meme? Or a joke?

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2325277#Comment_2325277

    I think that only bm'ing during the game and insults via messages are toxic.

    Camping, tunneling, bodyblocking, genrushing etc are not toxic if there is no bm involved. I understand that farming is kinda beneficial now during the event but not everyone should be forced to do it. And that doesn't make those people not nice.

    Then you agree with me here :)

    Being called names for not burning cakes when I don’t have any on my character, that’s not the kind of players I want to play with.

    Survivor teammates leaving me on first hook, killers face camping me if they get a lucky down 20 seconds into the game - not the kind of players I want to play with.

    I just had a nice game, survivors and killer wishing each other happy anniversary. That is my type of players <3 :)

  • The in-between of nice and mean players is disappearing quickly, Tuesday I made a new friend who I've been playing with Non-Stop, had tons of friendly killers and just good sport players. Today I got body blocked, not once, not twice but three times, and tea baged on by my own teammates while downed. It's honestly just a gamble when you play, you never know what type of players you'll get.