Im supposed to be legion but im meg???
I qued for a match as legion, left the room, came back and im loaded into a match as meg. How does that happen?
Tagged:
Mod
I qued for a match as legion, left the room, came back and im loaded into a match as meg. How does that happen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is there, like, a video or something of this because it's quite possibly the weirdest bug I've ever heard of?
I always thought that Deathgarden Meg mask looked like a fifth member of the Legion...
wait was you a killer meg? cause that would of been the best match ever?
Isn't this that old bug where the killer gets loaded in as survivor and there are 5 in the match?
Meg confirmed to be a killer instead of Nea? The truth has been revealed..
To clarify i was survivor but i wasnt supposed to be lol
Was there an actual killer in that match as well?
I'm trying to figure out what happened here.
(do you have a cat?)
There was a killer. It loaded me as the 4th survivor
Is this what you are assuming there? π
I was imagining closer to this
@Rizzo90
The fluff level on that cat is OP please don't nerf. π
@GoodBoyKaru @Rizzo90 you both are starting to get to know me too well!
@Drywatr I must admit I really don't know what happened there, I was thinking of a previous time when there'd be 5 or more people in a match, so I was concerned. It will be interesting to see if there are any other reports of something like that happening.
glad to be of assistance
I left the room once with my Zarina unready and when I came back an Oni was carrying my Jeff to exit and dropping him so he'd escape. My controller was on arm of couch when I left room, was on seat next to my dog when I came back in - guessing she stepped on headphones chord, that pulled controller over and then she stepped on it couple times trying to get comfy. π I make sure to back out to main menu now whenever I leave room.
OMG bless her! She was trying to play the game :)
My dog is far too lazy to do anything like that, he's just sleeping under my desk when I play games and resting his head on my foot <3
If I get up she immediately goes to take my spot. Every. Single. Time.
Sometimes she'll lay on floor near where I'm sitting while I game. Other times she will scratch at me to snuggle in middle of game, she won't stop until I adjust my position and hold up blanket for her to snuggle under in the way she wants. π
Legion face reveal be like :
Itβs not just you I read a post about 5 mins ago weβre a nurse had hatches flashlightbulbs and a micheal was in the game with 3 surviours LOL even provided a screenshot I would of loved to see the actual game play that would of been a. Good giggle
That's just too precious! π€©
That could just be a loading error (it probably is) but it could also be a hacker, there seems to be a new cheating program going around.