What's the secondary secret effect of the Sacrificial Cake?
Heard it mentioned before, though I'm curious if anyone has found it.
EDIT: Found the source:
Heard it mentioned before, though I'm curious if anyone has found it.
EDIT: Found the source:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It shows you the auras of Crown Totems if you get close to them.
Cool... I guess?
I haven't played yet, but the manurestorm on these forums lead me to believe it calls upon the entity to significantly increase the chances of crashing.
It's pretty lackluster, but if you're going for Crowns, it's pretty useful.
Assuming you can get any anyways. Considering this event.
That’s actually so disappointing
+1% BPs
Aww. I mean it's not bad but I was expecting something cooler.
Lmao.
I legit held off on uninstalling the game because I hoped the secondary effect would be something fun, that somehow the event would make playing the game worth it. Glad I found a better game to move onto.
Don’t blame you at all.
I’m heavily considering taking a break from the game as well. It just sucks because I really enjoy it, but these past couple patches and this event are the biggest deterrents possible.
Increasing the chance you will get camped so far I noticed :/
an annoying sound effect for when a crown statue moves somewhere & you see the crown auras (but the distance is super small, i think its like 4 meters?)
Only killers I’ve faced are Bubba, and the Doctor. What gets under my skin is these guys aren’t using cakes. Every single survivor will bring a cake in, and the first person that gets hooked gets camped. I’m rank 6 right now, so I don’t run into camping people often at this rank either, so they woke up today, and chose to be trash.
Oooohhhhh. I thought that was just how it was 😂