Last post about Jason Voorhees (I'm sorry, I'm just a sad die hard fan)
So, let's say, hypothetically, there isn't a lawsuit in the works (really hope it ends soon, the suspense is killing me) and he's available for the roster.
Would any one be in favor of him being added or opposed to the idea? I'd absolutely would love to hear what everyone thinks.
I ask this because I started reading a fan made comic about Friday the 13th and it just rekindled the love I thought I lost for the series and it's just nagging me to death DX
Comments
I wouldnt really care either way.
If anything i wonder more how he would even work.
That's fair, I always wanted a form of a rage mechanic, you start off being this fast hulking behemoth, but you start to feel weaker and weaker and you'd have to make it to your mother's shrine to restore your rage
I want him, i think he could simply be a legendary skin for trapper.
I want pinhead more though. I want to tunnel and camp and when i get messages i want to reply with "no tears please, its a waste of good suffering" ๐
But yes, Jason would be awesome. As would Victor Crowly :)
Victor Crowley... why does that name sound familiar?
It's cannon he can go through walls so I think making breakable walls a joke to him would be a good start.
Although it isn't quite the case he is usually seen walking one speed so maybe no bloodlust boost but a higher base speed.
He could have a charged grab and slam 1 hit down attack due to his fondness of using whatever is around him.
Cosmetics wise he could have a large variety of weapons and outfits
I think giving him basekit M&A would be appropriate because he can be stealthy but when you know he's around everybody knows.
I have in no way considered balance.
Hes a more recent slasher villan
This was am amazing comment, thank you so much
at this point it's a wet dream and that's where it'll end
for the record I would love him going kool-aid man on breakables
Oh my lord he's like Leatherface and Jason Voorhees. He's absolutely perfect
Or pallets haha
I'm kind of mixed on it. I like the idea, but F13 the game was so much fun. I'd really miss having the Jason with multiple abilities.
He should be able to throw his machete at survivors, pinning them in place for a set amount of time.
He should be able to easily shred through pallets, or at least, every second or third pallets just breaks on impact and doesn't stun him.
Teleportation across the map, like in Friday the 13th game.
His mori should be him removing his mask and kissing the survivor to death.
Of course I want him, even the devs do.
Yeah the first 2 are great, part 3 is ok, dont bother with anything after.
I'll definitely give it a watch when I get the chance
BHVR has said that once the lawsuit ends they will happily invite Jason in if the license holder allows it.
Really if we get Jason, I hope it's Tier-S. As I follow the demand and the news of the franchise, Sean S. Cunningham, one of the creators of the saga, will be with fans asking a question and answer, it would be a good time to press him to know when the demand will end and to know if we can get it a once it ends, but most likely people will throw it out I hate it.
As for Jason in Dead by Daylight, he would pick the strongest version of him and have all of his cosmetics in store. The most likely survivor would be Tommy Jarvis and Camp Crystal Lake as a map would be brutal.
The power of it can be very complex but it would be made up of 3 levels. Like Michael.
In the first level, Undetectable begins, but he must stalk the survivors to be able to activate his true power, from here I hope we have Jumpscare Jason, it would be a meme and a thank you to have him.
At the 2nd level his terror radius is moderately reduced (16 meters) He has the ability to teleport around the map at his own will, but with a cooldown of 20 seconds, when he enters he is stunned by pallets or blinds, his level bar It is increasing and thus being able to change to level 3.
On the third level, his terror radius is 32 meters. He no longer gains the teleportation ability but his true power is "RAGE", when Rage is active, his movement speed becomes 4.4 m / s but he gains the ability to go through breakable objects such as pallets and doors without being Stunned, hitting survivors inflicts Deep Wound or Vulnerability, lasts 60 seconds, and returns to Level 2.
He would have addons to see auras, decrease his terror radius, increase teleportation range, stalk and addons to kill survivors of course. He would be a better version of Myers, but you have to admit that Jason is much better than Myers in skill and popularity.
Oh that's nutty, I like it
Would Sean S. Cunningham be interested in allowing Bhvr use Jason if he won the lawsuit?
I think the biggest problem is how would they make him different from Trapper? I'm not sure they can in a way that stays true to the F13 series. I say this as a huge fan of F13.
Maybe he just has different tools in lockers or scattered about, each tool changes his power
I wanna Jason, Pinhead and Chucky. But my fav Chucky. :)
I want a new Friday the 13th movie!
If you're a true die hard this won't be the last post.
Oh it will be, I'm just gonna watch the movies and listen to a fan made chase theme someone made while I keep tab on the lawsuit situation. I'm not gonna flood the feed with these types of posts
I would like him in the roster, the only request I would have is that they make him different from Trapper, not like he is a better version of him.
They could do this via focusing on his other weapons like knives/machete and he could be a bit more stealthy.
I think the lawsuit is over.
What?
He's iconic and should definitely be added if possible. While there are many skins I'd like to see classic Jason over zombie Jason as the main.
Yeah I thought the last reports were that the lawsuit was settled, as to the outcome I have no idea can't say I'm really following it so could be wrong.
edit: of course just because the lawsuit has been settled doesn't mean the IP has been made available... one step at a time I guess.
I really hope Victor Miller owns the license, because on twitter he follows Dead by Daylight and the developers. From what I see as possible to see Jason here. Instead Sean, earned the hatred of everyone by greed for him.
I know they won in 2018, but a new lawsuit happened
Another one FFS. What is wrong with people?