Amateurs.
I just usually start them with two more or less coherent English lines, then throw in the Chinese spam. You know how mods are, lazy, self-important bums, they don't actually look into it. I'd also like to mention 全国第一张马列主义的大字报和人民日报评论员的评论,写得何等好呵!请同志们重读这一张大字报和这个评论。可是在50多天里,从中央到地方的某些领导同志,却反其道而行之,站在反动的资产阶级立场上,实行资产阶级专政,将无产阶级轰轰烈烈的文化大革命运动打下去,颠倒是非,混淆黑白,围剿革命派,压制不同意见,实行白色恐怖,自以为得意,长资产阶级的威风,灭无产阶级的志气,又何其毒也!联想到1962年的右倾和1964年形“左”实右的错误倾向,岂不是可以发人深醒的吗
@George_Soros said:
Amateurs.
I just usually start them with two more or less coherent English lines, then throw in the Chinese spam. You know how mods are, lazy, self-important bums, they don't actually look into it. I'd also like to mention 全国第一张马列主义的大字报和人民日报评论员的评论,写得何等好呵!请同志们重读这一张大字报和这个评论。可是在50多天里,从中央到地方的某些领导同志,却反其道而行之,站在反动的资产阶级立场上,实行资产阶级专政,将无产阶级轰轰烈烈的文化大革命运动打下去,颠倒是非,混淆黑白,围剿革命派,压制不同意见,实行白色恐怖,自以为得意,长资产阶级的威风,灭无产阶级的志气,又何其毒也!联想到1962年的右倾和1964年形“左”实右的错误倾向,岂不是可以发人深醒的吗
Yes, of course we are - none of us have regular jobs or families and do this on a voluntary basis to help!
@George_Soros said:
Amateurs.
I just usually start them with two more or less coherent English lines, then throw in the Chinese spam. You know how mods are, lazy, self-important bums, they don't actually look into it. I'd also like to mention 全国第一张马列主义的大字报和人民日报评论员的评论,写得何等好呵!请同志们重读这一张大字报和这个评论。可是在50多天里,从中央到地方的某些领导同志,却反其道而行之,站在反动的资产阶级立场上,实行资产阶级专政,将无产阶级轰轰烈烈的文化大革命运动打下去,颠倒是非,混淆黑白,围剿革命派,压制不同意见,实行白色恐怖,自以为得意,长资产阶级的威风,灭无产阶级的志气,又何其毒也!联想到1962年的右倾和1964年形“左”实右的错误倾向,岂不是可以发人深醒的吗
Yes, of course we are - none of us have regular jobs or families and do this on a voluntary basis to help!
Umm, I was hoping the /s was obvious. Wasn't it? PLEASE DON'T BAN ME
@George_Soros said:
Amateurs.
I just usually start them with two more or less coherent English lines, then throw in the Chinese spam. You know how mods are, lazy, self-important bums, they don't actually look into it. I'd also like to mention 全国第一张马列主义的大字报和人民日报评论员的评论,写得何等好呵!请同志们重读这一张大字报和这个评论。可是在50多天里,从中央到地方的某些领导同志,却反其道而行之,站在反动的资产阶级立场上,实行资产阶级专政,将无产阶级轰轰烈烈的文化大革命运动打下去,颠倒是非,混淆黑白,围剿革命派,压制不同意见,实行白色恐怖,自以为得意,长资产阶级的威风,灭无产阶级的志气,又何其毒也!联想到1962年的右倾和1964年形“左”实右的错误倾向,岂不是可以发人深醒的吗
Yes, of course we are - none of us have regular jobs or families and do this on a voluntary basis to help!
Umm, I was hoping the /s was obvious. Wasn't it? PLEASE DON'T BAN ME
I just tried to flag each post as a spam post and then I got a spam block ban for 180 seconds for "posting" 3 times in 60 seconds even though I was just reporting the posts..... face palm Seriously, what? @MandyTalk
@ComelyStar said:
I just tried to flag each post as a spam post and then I got a spam block ban for 180 seconds for "posting" 3 times in 60 seconds even though I was just reporting the posts..... face palm Seriously, what? @MandyTalk
Yeah that's annoying but just flag 2 then wait 60 seconds, as long as you and everyone else flags at least one of the spam posts they notice the rest pretty quickly.
@ComelyStar said:
I just tried to flag each post as a spam post and then I got a spam block ban for 180 seconds for "posting" 3 times in 60 seconds even though I was just reporting the posts..... face palm Seriously, what? @MandyTalk
I agree, let's make an example out of you, you damn flagspammer!
Yeah I know it's a headache, but believe me the spam filter does catch the majority of it - for example this morning there were 4 pages of it in the filter, compared to how many were on the forums. If we tighten up the filter, then people's posts are held in the spam filter until approved which is annoying for people.
There are areas on the forum that need to be improved I totally agree, and we are looking at ways to implement some different things and hopefully make things better.
@MandyTalk said:
Ban for Flag Spamming - I'm down for that
Yeah I know it's a headache, but believe me the spam filter does catch the majority of it - for example this morning there were 4 pages of it in the filter, compared to how many were on the forums. If we tighten up the filter, then people's posts are held in the spam filter until approved which is annoying for people.
There are areas on the forum that need to be improved I totally agree, and we are looking at ways to implement some different things and hopefully make things better.
Can't the spam filter work off a regex? These spam threads have all followed the same basic pattern.
Why aren't these spammers smart? I mean, they wanna sell some services, I get it. But atleast make spam threads in English, since its the English forums.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are to slow.
Just wait until tomorrow morning. :<
Amateurs.
I just usually start them with two more or less coherent English lines, then throw in the Chinese spam. You know how mods are, lazy, self-important bums, they don't actually look into it. I'd also like to mention 全国第一张马列主义的大字报和人民日报评论员的评论,写得何等好呵!请同志们重读这一张大字报和这个评论。可是在50多天里,从中央到地方的某些领导同志,却反其道而行之,站在反动的资产阶级立场上,实行资产阶级专政,将无产阶级轰轰烈烈的文化大革命运动打下去,颠倒是非,混淆黑白,围剿革命派,压制不同意见,实行白色恐怖,自以为得意,长资产阶级的威风,灭无产阶级的志气,又何其毒也!联想到1962年的右倾和1964年形“左”实右的错误倾向,岂不是可以发人深醒的吗
Yes, of course we are - none of us have regular jobs or families and do this on a voluntary basis to help!
Umm, I was hoping the /s was obvious. Wasn't it? PLEASE DON'T BAN ME
Can't they just put a limit on discussion title lengths for now?
If you insist on making a long discussion title, it's a bad title anyway.
@MandyTalk is on the right after seeing this and not getting much sleep and it's pretty obvious who is on the left. 😁
I just tried to flag each post as a spam post and then I got a spam block ban for 180 seconds for "posting" 3 times in 60 seconds even though I was just reporting the posts..... face palm Seriously, what? @MandyTalk
Yeah that's annoying but just flag 2 then wait 60 seconds, as long as you and everyone else flags at least one of the spam posts they notice the rest pretty quickly.
I agree, let's make an example out of you, you damn flagspammer!
Ban for Flag Spamming - I'm down for that
Yeah I know it's a headache, but believe me the spam filter does catch the majority of it - for example this morning there were 4 pages of it in the filter, compared to how many were on the forums. If we tighten up the filter, then people's posts are held in the spam filter until approved which is annoying for people.
There are areas on the forum that need to be improved I totally agree, and we are looking at ways to implement some different things and hopefully make things better.
Can't the spam filter work off a regex? These spam threads have all followed the same basic pattern.