How often do you see Trickster?
I honestly have seen more Hags the past month than I have Tricksters. I'm pretty sure I've only seen him twice in the last month.
I honestly have seen more Hags the past month than I have Tricksters. I'm pretty sure I've only seen him twice in the last month.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually see them pretty regularly. Actually more than Nemesis (already).
None of them are good, but I see them regularly.
I saw trickster more then the twins and hag combined lately
And i also play the trickster, hes really weak, but i find his gameplay funny, if only he could have some more pressure...
It depends. I see him more regularly than super rare killers like Oni or Clown, but not as often as Nemesis since he's new or staples like Ghostface.
Probably seen 2 tricksters in the last month.
I play him once in a while if I'm not feeling try hard.
I'm almost convinced his gameplay style is based off of that hack where killers would rapid fire hatchets lmao It's a fun idea
Thankfully, I almost never see him.
Clown is bugged atm.. so you won't see a clown,
Hinder is bugged for everyone atm,
That's lame. I always like seeing him.
I have not seen one in over 1 month.
i love playing Clown too.. But since Hinder. is well. broken and his bottles only basically working 10% of the time.
It's a literal sad day for clown bois
Maybe 1 out of 10 matches.
Around 4 or 5 each week. Today I saw two Tricksters.
Yeh.. i feel that, i played clown and realize that my purple bottles were not working so i had to resort to yellow bottles.
i mean i still got the 4k and perfect game. but i was pissed...
Rarely, Almost never.
In the past month probably like 3 Tricksters total. Not many and they were all not very good. Hopefully he sees some buffs in the Mid Chapter. Shame if not.
Hopefully never again.
I've only seen two since he came out.
Sometimes
More often than hag and twins
Next to never. I forgot he even exists like a few other killers.
Quite often.
The 3 rarest killer: Clown, Hag, Twins