Bite The Bullet is GREAT against Freddy.
For pretty obvious reasons: purposely fail a healing skill check, no notification, only 1% regression, wake up.
This perk would have been AWFUL for old Freddy had it existed back then.
For pretty obvious reasons: purposely fail a healing skill check, no notification, only 1% regression, wake up.
This perk would have been AWFUL for old Freddy had it existed back then.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Laughs in Blue Dress.
Eh, not many other options since Jump Rope and Swing Chains are useless, you have a point.
That is true, but I was actually thinking about its old version:
That’s what I thought you meant.
Yeah my bad, I misread the part where he was referencing old Freddy.
Ironically new blue dress would still be effective against this since you would be giving the killer your aura every time you missed a skill check lol.
Will definitely consider trying this since people don't really fail skillchecks as a strat against Freddy anymore
Glad to hear it! It was actually one of my favorite add-ons to use it, even though there were better options.
That is right, actually. Sadly, I don't think we will be seeing this perk too often.
I didn't think of that! I'll need to try it myself when I get it unlocked!
You cheeky villain.
clever, but that does not take way the fact that Freddy is just super boring and basic and everyone plays him the same: Tinkerer, Pop, Ruin and something else.
So I tend to make sure I dont participate in those games for long.....oh I mean I try my very best to support my team!
Not my fault :)
I have to keep survivors awake long enough so when they finally sleep, they will never wake up again....
Until they get hooked, that is.
Fair enough, I mean... I make terrifying fast zombies a thing haha
With that perk setup yeah he's gonna be super boring. I like spicing it up with the machine gun glove hand build. BBQ/PGTW/Brutal Strength/STBFL. By limiting it to only PGTW for slowdown I force myself to do chases and do them fast and make sure to hit the priority generator. The Brutal and STBFL make it a lot more kinetic and fun imho.
I usually go with BBQ / Ruin / Brutal Strength and Thanatophobia. A pretty generic build, but it does its job.