What is wrong with you?

Really, what is happening now?

I played some matches with friends as survivor. And about 6 games in a row the killers start to tunnel and second stage camping and facecamping. I lost 5 pips today.

I always say the killers are not op or they have a disadvantage in higher ranks. Bit today was the toxiest day of all time.

When you killers play unfair like this and write in the after Chat : ez 12 times in a row, then its damn right the survivors teabag your ass the whole game.

I never Tunnel or camp or say toxic things in the after chat and i never will do it, because im better than this.

Really if u are bad, loose with some ######### dignity.

Comments

  • Welcome to my world. Last night I played with my buddies and it was one horrible match after another, all due to killer play style.

  • @BronzeHandModel said:

    Really, what is happening now?

    I played some matches with friends as survivor. And about 6 games in a row the killers start to tunnel and second stage camping and facecamping. I lost 5 pips today.

    I always say the killers are not op or they have a disadvantage in higher ranks. Bit today was the toxiest day of all time.

    When you killers play unfair like this and write in the after Chat : ez 12 times in a row, then its damn right the survivors teabag your ass the whole game.

    I never Tunnel or camp or say toxic things in the after chat and i never will do it, because im better than this.

    Really if u are bad, loose with some ######### dignity.

    Tunneling is a succesful tactic so people do it. Campings another story.

  • So the killers were forced to camp and tunnel to win against your 3+ SWF group?

    Color me surprised!

  • @BronzeHandModel said:

    Really, what is happening now?

    I played some matches with friends as survivor. And about 6 games in a row the killers start to tunnel and second stage camping and facecamping. I lost 5 pips today.

    I always say the killers are not op or they have a disadvantage in higher ranks. Bit today was the toxiest day of all time.

    When you killers play unfair like this and write in the after Chat : ez 12 times in a row, then its damn right the survivors teabag your ass the whole game.

    I never Tunnel or camp or say toxic things in the after chat and i never will do it, because im better than this.

    Really if u are bad, loose with some ######### dignity.

    1. No, I doubt things are as you describe. I'm not saying you are lying, but rather confirmation bias and ego is blinding you to facts. I find that Survivors identify camping and tunneling incorrectly most of the time, and almost always in a self serving way.
    2. You said you were playing some matches with friends. I'm going to assume, since it is 99.9% the case that you were on Comms. I doubt the Killers you faced would find that particularly fair. Many Killers (not myself) feel that Comms is toxic. Some can tell by your coordination and how you react if you are a SWF. If/when they do recognize a SWF, they immediately take a 4v1 to a 3v1 to offset the potential advantage Comms provides.
    3. Take your own advice, i.e. "lose with dignity." Coming here to rant is the opposite of that.

    The only things any player (Killer or Survivor) has to do to be a good sport in Dead by Daylight are:

    1. Don't cheat, either by hack or lag spike.
    2. Don't disconnect; if you start a game, finish it.
    3. Be humble in victory and gracious in defeat.

    Everything else is on the table. Thus, even if you were being tunneled and camped ALL those matches (which I doubt) that is just how the cookie crumbles. That is the game. It is an in-game problem and you will need to find in-game solutions. I strongly suggest recording your games to watch them again later when less frustrated so you can see what YOU can do differently. In the end, there is no point in blaming the game or other players for your failures. You just have to take ownership and steps to get better. We have all lost Pips, sometimes quite a few. Sometimes you just have a bad run. Cheer up; you learn more from the losses than you do from victories.

  • Honestly, we're going to have to stop treating this game like it was a competitive e-sport. It's certainly not our fault for looking at it like that considering that BHVR put in ranks and a pipping system. This is a casual game at its core, and the fact that I too find myself getting blinded with rage over stupid actions in a video game is ridiculous.

    Naturally everyone wants a fun experience, but other people can definitely ruin that, which is why I still hold out hope for a mode with bots. Not only would it be a great way to blow off steam after an abysmal online match, but DBD mobile has had it since almost day one, and it's inexcusable that the main game still doesn't.

  • I think the real question is what's wrong with you?

  • I played a few games today with some friends and half the killers we faced were face camping. I think because of the ######### patch the only people left playing killer are the noobs.

  • SWFs saying Killers aren't playing fair, is that the new meme?

  • @SweetTerror said:

    Honestly, we're going to have to stop treating this game like it was a competitive e-sport. It's certainly not our fault for looking at it like that considering that BHVR put in ranks and a pipping system. This is a casual game at its core, and the fact that I too find myself getting blinded with rage over stupid actions in a video game is ridiculous.

    Naturally everyone wants a fun experience, but other people can definitely ruin that, which is why I still hold out hope for a mode with bots. Not only would it be a great way to blow off steam after an abysmal online match, but DBD mobile has had it since almost day one, and it's inexcusable that the main game still doesn't.

    Why are people saying this? At what line do you draw the difference between fun and balance? Hey dead hard having a 2 second cooldown would be fun, so would a killer who could fly over terrain? If this is a casual game that shouldn't have any kind of balance changes made why not make those changes too? This is my problem with this argument, everyone who makes it has some changes they want made to the game in the name of 'fun' but also any balance changes they don't want made aren't even reasonable requests because 'this is a casual game'.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I played a few games today with some friends and half the killers we faced were face camping. I think because of the ######### patch the only people left playing killer are the noobs.

    New Killers do camp more; this is true and a theory that while we cannot actually test it, probably has some validity at some Ranks. For the record, I'm not a Noob Killer and I've been playing all day.

  • @BronzeHandModel said:

    Really, what is happening now?

    I played some matches with friends as survivor. And about 6 games in a row the killers start to tunnel and second stage camping and facecamping. I lost 5 pips today.

    I always say the killers are not op or they have a disadvantage in higher ranks. Bit today was the toxiest day of all time.

    When you killers play unfair like this and write in the after Chat : ez 12 times in a row, then its damn right the survivors teabag your ass the whole game.

    I never Tunnel or camp or say toxic things in the after chat and i never will do it, because im better than this.

    Really if u are bad, loose with some ######### dignity.

    Youre playing in a swf, matches have gotten faster by default, and with all the lag trying to loop is a nightmare. Yeah, camping/tunneling are on the table now. If youre playing in a swf you dont even have room to complaim tbh

  • I played a few matches today, only one camper and he only camped on endgame. hope tomorrow is better for you.

  • How fast were the trials going?

  • I'm just going to answer the question that is the title. Everything

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    I'm just going to answer the question that is the title. Everything

    My answer to the OP title is:

    Herniated disc at L4 that is touching the nerve

    Annular tears

    bulging disc

    degenerative disc disease

    And a few other things.

    Cheers!