Killers have no skills....lol
Holding m1 on gens have no skill...neither is dropping a pallet...playing with swf....using dead hard....healing....opening gates....bringing keys....neither DC since they took it off the penalty.
Holding m1 on gens have no skill...neither is dropping a pallet...playing with swf....using dead hard....healing....opening gates....bringing keys....neither DC since they took it off the penalty.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
both sides have skill to their gameplay, you just picked things that don’t take skill
no you're just picking the lesser skilled options
I was making fun of the people who say killer take no skill.
Why am I suddenly seeing an abundance of posts attacking the other side? Did something happen?
You had no reason to do that either
Both sides have 0 skill.
The only side that has skill are the spectator mains
Theres no true skill in this game anyway, just playtime
Yesterday I put my controller down when the game started to go use the bathroom and when I came back the game was over and I escaped. For research purposes I tried the same with killer, just putting the controller down and leaving the room. To my shock when I came back the game had ended in a 4k. So I concluded nothing takes skill in dbd.
RNG, RNG, SKILL, RNG. In that order
Shift W meta and survivors have figured out that holding m1 on individual gens will win them the game 99.99% of the time. You literally only win if survivors are doing random stuff or you hover around the hook and wait to chase the first person coming in for the rescue.
It's just one of those things butthurt people say to try to delegitimize the person they're angry with, for whatever reason.
actually the problem starts wiith
easiest : SWF
normal : killer
hardest : solo surv
killers dont have skill pressing space to break pallets, pressing space to hook people, lunging and holding W to catch up to to people.
1) literally a skill check. Its the lowest skilled thing in the game true but play against a bunch if r20s, see how easy they find it 😂
2). Knowing when to drop the pallet does, some pallets if you dont get a stun youre getting hit
3). Theres a massive difference between oracle and the guys i play with. Yes, it will boost some survivors, but theres def skill in the callouts oracle is making
4). Using dead hard is useless if you dont know how to loop.
5) knowing when to open the gates takes experience at least
6) true. You got one. Dcing takes 0 skill
At least do it right! :P
(I have no idea how I embed this better in the Forums)
Lol it’s a video game. The grind and skill curve is steeper for survivor players. Playing killer is pretty mindless and easy across most ranks, and the skill development stops very early on in game play.
Touché Aven🎩
Cries in Pig traps. RNG indeed.
Pig is my best killer. She just understands me so I put a ring on it. Her traps do me justice I also always bring an extra for good measure.
Your posts tell me your the perfect person to talk about killer skill. Please continue to enlighten us all with your spirited wisdom 😒
@chargernick85 I believe Pig isn't by any means bad. I have had a fair share of good rng with the traps but thats what the traps are rng. Maybe they will get the trap off on first box.....maybe not, it's a coin flip.
Oh I know it's not easy getting head pops. But when you're a really good killer and survivors have to take the time to get helmets off just that slow down Is enough to slaughter a team.
Monitor, Sloppy, Stbl, BBQ is my favorite build. slow down with traps, healing, end chases quicker with save the best, BBQ for bp and to find targets without helmets, monitor for a couple of reasons but if I was going to swap a perk out it would be monitor.