When the killer is Nemesis crows should attack survivors

Come on, you know you LOVED the crows in Resident Evil. Wouldn't it be awesome if the crows in DBD dive bombed you and pecked your eyes out?

To balance things out, survivors should be able to shoot them with a Beretta.

Comments

  • No.

    Although a killer who uses the crows (and maybe creates more animals to attack survivors) would definitely be awesome.

  • @Orion said:

    No.

    Although a killer who uses the crows (and maybe creates more animals to attack survivors) would definitely be awesome.

    I know your comment says "no" but all I can read is "yes, I love crows." Weird.

  • What do crows have to do with Nemesis though?

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    What do crows have to do with Nemesis though?

    In the og RE3 (and other RE games), animals were also infected with the T Virus, meaning animals such as crows and dogs would attack Jill

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    What do crows have to do with Nemesis though?

    They both exist in RE3 and they both exist in DBD.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Come on, you know you LOVED the crows in Resident Evil. Wouldn't it be awesome if the crows in DBD dive bombed you and pecked your eyes out?

    To balance things out, survivors should be able to shoot them with a Beretta.

    • Survivors flee to basement to escape crows and zombies.
    • Finds giant spiders.
  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/261121/when-the-killer-is-nemesis-crows-should-attack-survivors

    • Survivors flee to basement to escape crows and zombies.
    • Finds giant spiders.

    Now we're talking! 😈

    The spiders always disturbed me. The way the move.. the little hairs..

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2311010#Comment_2311010

    Now we're talking! 😈

    The spiders always disturbed me. The way the move.. the little hairs..

    And their “click click scuttle” noises.

    Yuck.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Come on, you know you LOVED the crows in Resident Evil. Wouldn't it be awesome if the crows in DBD dive bombed you and pecked your eyes out?

    To balance things out, survivors should be able to shoot them with a Beretta.

    I think survivors should start in the injured state, with 12-14 zombies, and crows attacking. Maybe a few other obstacles too. Also no perks and no objective.

  • Come on, you know you LOVED the crows in Resident Evil

    Bad news, it's all based off of the remake games (RE2make + RE3make) and there's no crows in those games.

    So, no crows.

    Birbs are just there for Entity to spy through

  • No thanks, zombies are already annoying enough .

  • I would save that for another killer

  • @Orion said:

    No.

    Although a killer who uses the crows (and maybe creates more animals to attack survivors) would definitely be awesome.

    The Presenter.

    Imagine a rendition of the Dead By Daylight theme done in the style of Alfred Hitchcock Presents. :P

    Untitled Image


  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Come on, you know you LOVED the crows in Resident Evil

    Bad news, it's all based off of the remake games (RE2make + RE3make) and there's no crows in those games.

    So, no crows.

    Birbs are just there for Entity to spy through

    I was hoping nobody would notice.. 🤬

  • @Orion said:

    No.

    Although a killer who uses the crows (and maybe creates more animals to attack survivors) would definitely be awesome.

    We are long overdue for a Scarcrow killer

  • Honestly, whenever Nemesis is the killer, everything should attack the survivors. Crows, rats, the dead cows and pigs, generators, pallets.. heck even survivors should be able to attack each other, so I can bitchslap the Self Caring Claudette that won't let me heal her with We'll Make It.

  • let me find something

    #########. double #########. where did it go off to?

    I'm pissed off now I can't ######### FIND IT

    basically someone came up with a scarecrow concept where he could control crows and switch bodies. one of the perks I remember was you could see the wiggle bar and the survivor couldnt the second one was anybody who entered the basement would become exposed

  • @CakeDuty said:

    Honestly, whenever Nemesis is the killer, everything should attack the survivors. Crows, rats, the dead cows and pigs, generators, pallets.. heck even survivors should be able to attack each other, so I can bitchslap the Self Caring Claudette that won't let me heal her with We'll Make It.

    Wow. You just created the perfect killer 😳

  • I would actually like to see killed survivors turn into zombies when facing against nemesis