for the love of the entity, can Jill hook scream get changed PLEASE?!?!?!

it's by far one of the worst screams of the game, it's so awful, it needs to be changed so bad

Comments

  • She has one of the best screams in the game. It sounds super natural

  • Ikr, also her moans. She's like eeeuuuughhh eeeeuuuugghhhh.

  • @A_Skinny_Legend said:

    Ikr, also her moans. She's like eeeuuuughhh eeeeuuuugghhhh.

    why couldn't they get leon and jill voice actors for this? couldn't they spend a few thousands for 30 seconds of voice acting?

  • hyaaaaaaaaaaa...

  • So Jill is the problem and not Yun-Yin???

  • @Kasamsky said:

    So Jill is the problem and not Yun-Yin???

    both are, just the subject is jill right now haha

  • My vote for worst scream is that female character elodie... something? Idk how her name is spelt she came with the twins. Was so bad I often M1 her immediately after I hook to cancel out the scream.

  • Jill is perfect as she currently is. Claire's hook screams are a lot higher pitched than I was expecting though.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    My vote for worst scream is that female character elodie... something? Idk how her name is spelt she came with the twins. Was so bad I often M1 her immediately after I hook to cancel out the scream.

    I actually like Elodies scream. It's one of my favorites.

  • @whycantIwin said:

    it's by far one of the worst screams of the game, it's so awful, it needs to be changed so bad

    Its... its literally how she sounds in the remake as far as the tone of her voice goes. I think she sounds very unique. I'm just glad DBD characters don't have much personality expression outside interaction with objects and screams because Jill's personality in RE 3 remake totally sucks and isn't like her RE 1 or RE 3 original character at all.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/261000/for-the-love-of-the-entity-can-jill-hook-scream-get-changed-please

    Its... its literally how she sounds in the remake as far as the tone of her voice goes. I think she sounds very unique. I'm just glad DBD characters don't have much personality expression outside interaction with objects and screams because Jill's personality in RE 3 remake totally sucks and isn't like her RE 1 or RE 3 original character at all.

    personally loved jill in RE3R

  • One of her hook screams made me laugh. I do not remember her sounding anywhere close to that in any of my five playthroughs of RE3R.

    Same, it was my first time with any version of RE3 so I didn't know what to expect but I loved what I saw. She's a badass.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    One of her hook screams made me laugh. I do not remember her sounding anywhere close to that in any of my five playthroughs of RE3R.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2309815#Comment_2309815

    Same, it was my first time with any version of RE3 so I didn't know what to expect but I loved what I saw. She's a badass.

    really is, such a shame the game gives you an S for 2:30 hours, way too short wth

  • I love her character design. I think she looks very much like Jill should look in those graphics. I didn't like her personality at all in RE3R. If you played the original RE 1, RE 3 and even the RE 1 remake you can see that RE 3 remake Jill's personality is very different from her earlier self. She didn't seem afraid of Nemesis that much and her interactions with a lot of characters throughout the game and situations she was in didn't remind me of the Jill I know.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Change feng min's first.

    Might as well change all of them XD maybe once they all get their graphic update?

  • Change Steve. Dude has the worst one in the game.


    Let's be honest though, BHVR never changes anything like this though lol.

  • Meanwhile whenever anything happens to Jane she sounds like she is having way too good of a time.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    My vote for worst scream is that female character elodie... something? Idk how her name is spelt she came with the twins. Was so bad I often M1 her immediately after I hook to cancel out the scream.

    Her scream was bugged on release and was way too louder than it should be. They patched it few months after that

  • @FregglesFred said:

    Change Steve. Dude has the worst one in the game.

    Let's be honest though, BHVR never changes anything like this though lol.

    That's not that true.

    They did change Kate's scream when she was being released.