I sometimes miss moonlight offerings
Ya it was unfair and not very well balanced at times but its what really made blendettes so powerful lol. Newer players probably never even heard of them
Ya it was unfair and not very well balanced at times but its what really made blendettes so powerful lol. Newer players probably never even heard of them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing is okay about abusing a character's skin color specifically to gain an advantage. Good riddance.
Nah,i actually like being able to see ๐๐
It'd be funny using a moonlight offering now that we have sunlight maps.
I wish we had more offering variety for altering the maps, but on the other hand, I suspect most things would end up never-used like the ones we do have.
Dang that was along time ago it was fun while it lasted but 4 stacks of moonlight made it unplayable.
Oh i know i think if they changed them so only the killer could use them thus ensuring only one per match wouldve been better than removing them all together
I do too, man.
I miss it as well, but yeah. It was exploitable. Maybe not in the sense we're familiar with, but it made it insanely hard to find survivors unless you were Doctor.