So... Eruption & Surveillance.
How are you meant to tell what’s happening?
I think they need to expand their range of gen aura colours, and have specific colours represent specific information.
Tagged:
Trusted
How are you meant to tell what’s happening?
I think they need to expand their range of gen aura colours, and have specific colours represent specific information.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep. Plus, Surveillance is bugged.
It would actually be kinda cool to see every gen highlighted in a different colour. I'd be for that, Surveillance and Erruption I never tried but I already knew from the description that it will cause confusion.
oh no! how is it bugged?
Nope
I doubt they'd do that. It'd be giving gen regression perks more synergy which they don't really like.
I think they fixed that bug a patch or two ago, if you're talking about the one where Surveillance would turn the gen yellow when it regressed to 0%.
What we need is to be able to customize Aura colors per Perk.
Just a lil dropdown with a color-picker appears when you are on an Aura Perk in the menu. (Selecting it once, as if you're equipping the Perk.)