Has a survivor ever scared you as killer?
Like the classic both walk around a corner and scare eachother. Or another i've seen is a survivor is hiding behind a pallet and the killers just walking until WAM out of nowhere lol. So if ya have any funny moments let me know!
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
yes!
I was wandering over to regress a generator that I couldn't hear being worked on but I could hear active, and as I walked through a pallet the survivor appeared from nowhere and dropped the pallet on my head! Complete waste of a pallet, I got so cross at the waste.
Yes there has, and that survivor is Quentin
Unexpected pallet stuns when I was new made me jump.
I was gonna mention a moment but i didn't feel like rambling. It was the gen in badham that spawns upstairs the house and theres only like the door way in. I walked up and bodyblocked the door and the quentin slowly turned around and looked at me. I said sorry sir have a nice day and walked away.
Absolutely!
There are times I’m just patrolling gens to see which one is getting worked on. I’ll just walk through a pallet and boom it’s slapped on me and I get jump scared.
There is also sometimes I will check lockers out of the thought of there is no way they just hid in there. Usually, they do in fact not go in a locker but the few times they do and despite I’m looking for just that it always scares me.
Does the Howling Grounds event count?
Indeed. Survivors jumping out of grass when I don't know they are there.
Beware your fears...
I'd link my video of my scare but it has swearing in it lol. Had a guy scare the crap out of me by hiding in a locker that I only opened to refresh my ammo supply as trickster.
BEGONE DEMON!
You cannot escape the Dream Walker...
OH GOD.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Always the pallet stuns out of nowhere, also sometimes when a hiding survivor thinks i saw them and runs in my face
Blendette scared me.
I was chasing someone else. And then mid of chase, one Claudette gave me jumpscare. She just thought i am chasing her and she left from grass and started run.
I hate you Blendette.
That's a bit extreme to be cross over a wasted pallet especially if you're a killer
All the time!!!
When I open a locker unintentionally or reload hatches, and their is a surprise survivor inside I scream like a little girl.
Just seeing Quentin face is scary enough for killer
All the time. Survivors who I never saw throw pallets on my head, and wild Claudettes spring from the bushes and go dashing across my path. It's like a goddamn horror movie.
All the time. Reloading at a locker and a Kate is screeching bloody murder in my face. Wandering from gen to gen and suddenly there's a pallet on my head and a Claudette taking off into the distance. Going over to kick a gen and the locker next to it explodes into a Head On Dwight yelling a war cry.
Not to mention the real fear when you follow a loud noise notification and find a crow congregation headbanging at a trash fire or the like.
Yeah first time hooking Elodie I did not know she was about to make my tinnitus even worse..jumpscare scream 😣