Does anyone else keep a note of all their matches?

Capture.PNG

Here's all my killer matches of the last month ish. Hopefully it's legible lol

Note: "4K Hatch" notifies where I can kill but choose to find them hatch. "3K Hatch" notifies when they found the hatch first.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • No, I tend to remember the particularly fun ones but they feel fewer and further between nowadays. This just seems like way too much effort for no real payoff.

  • I used to do that, for both survivor and killer matches...I got out of the habit after a couple of thousand hours though. I also used to keep track of all the perks that people used etc, I am a slight stat nerd :(

  • Yes but strangely only for survivor games, I note date, map, killer, escape/hatch/sacrifice, pip and number of hooks I had.

    Also sometimes some side note if its worth mentioning

  • @Mandy said:

    I used to do that, for both survivor and killer matches...I got out of the habit after a couple of thousand hours though. I also used to keep track of all the perks that people used etc, I am a slight stat nerd :(

    Stats are so fun thouggggh D:

  • @Mandy said:

    I used to do that, for both survivor and killer matches...I got out of the habit after a couple of thousand hours though. I also used to keep track of all the perks that people used etc, I am a slight stat nerd :(

    I have this 150 matches as Survivor with 15 one aspect build. I found out some builds are much stronger than other.

    @C3Tooth said:

    Im finally done doing "1 aspect perk build" challenge, 10 matches per build.

    Build list

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CXI2TE10BM3P/image.png

    Speeder: you gain more speed at all health stage.

    Loner: you can take care of your self and focus.

    Stealth: no one can ever find you.

    Healer: who need healing?

    Detective: you know everything about the realm.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZKHWHDFZCW1P/image.png

    Teacher: buff all other team mate.

    Disruptor: make noise, distract the killer.

    Sluggish:

    Breaker: do everything to save your friend.

    Bond: ICU, UCMe

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NAW0192HQMHK/image.png

    Once: you can use each perk, once.

    Locker: baby Dwight

    Chase: 1sec running is 3sec genning

    Escape artist: I vault, I disappear.

    My default is my fav build.

    Build rating

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/M1FE3GRVJMS4/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JDKGT44EP6GO/image.png

    Stats

    General

    My escape rate: 36%

    Kill / escape: 66 / 34

    Gen done rate: 84%

    Hook rate: 62%

    Average hook on 1st death: 5.04 hook

    Slow down

    Usage: 86% killer use some sort of slow down perks

    Slot: 37% of total slot for slow down perks

    Kill rate without any slow down perk: 47%

    Kill rate with 2 or more slow down perks: 69%

    Ruin is the most used slow down perk: 45% of total slow down perk slots.

    Expose

    Usage: 49% killer use some sort of expose perks

    Slot: 9% of total slot for expose perks

    Kill rate without any expose perk: 66%

    Kill rate with 1 or more expose perks: 47%

    Noed is the most used slow down perk: 48% of total expose perk slots.

    Slow down + Expose

    Usage: 26% killer use both slow down & expose perks

    Kill rate without any slow down + expose perk: 43%

    Kill rate with slow down + expose perks: 62%

    I dont count match that survivor DC or afk players. Only matches with all 5 players participating are counted.

    The Blue on Killer name means I escape, Red mean death.

  • I really don't keep tabs on my game. It makes me feel like I'm playing the game as a job when all I'm trying to do is sit back, relax and have some fun time.

  • @Zeus said:

    I really don't keep tabs on my game. It makes me feel like I'm playing the game as a job when all I'm trying to do is sit back, relax and have some fun time.

    Same honestly. I feel like this is why I'm glad DBD has no stats page. I'd get hung up on it like I tend to in other games, even when I don't really care about any endgame.

  • @Zeus said:

    I really don't keep tabs on my game. It makes me feel like I'm playing the game as a job when all I'm trying to do is sit back, relax and have some fun time.

    That's fair. I just treat the stats as a little side hobby. Plus makes me feel better about 1 terrible game when I look back and go "oh yeah, i haven't had lower than a 2k in 28 games LOL"

  • Half my game time would be documentation.

  • I record my matches and track my metrics to locate where I'm having problems, against what Killers, builds, etc. and to figure out what I could do better. I do it as both Killer and Survivor. It helped improve my games. Of course, you have to get actionable intelligence from the information, and you have to actually, well... ACT on it. :)

  • I had over four months break from the game and naturally I was reset to rank 20 with both roles so I started to collect stats to see how matches, perks, survival rate, kill rate etc. change within ranks.

    In about a month and a half I've played 258 solo survivor matches and 24 killer matches for now. I thought I'd make a post about my solo survivor stats when I reach 300 matches.

  • Kind of. Been taking screenshots of after game lobbies since 2017 (and some of 2016 but those were lost). Gonna compile all the thousands of screenshots together in a video.

    I don't do this so much as to look back at how much times I died or escaped, but I could. But wouldn't be entirely accurate because some games I don't screenshot.