You did it!
Thanks again @MandyTalk for giving us Legendary skin avatars <3
I really appreciate what you did. Much love!
Tagged:
Mod
Thanks again @MandyTalk for giving us Legendary skin avatars <3
I really appreciate what you did. Much love!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YES!
Ain't nobody touching my David Avatar.
For now it's Claire and Chris since they have their own voices and all. But I bet the others will come too. Really nice of Mandy to look into that, and also all the other mods. But Mandy was the one who said they would look into it, and they did.
I'm so happy
Alright, keep your David. I have Chris, I am happy.
Although I prefer Mindbreaker, I'm glad to see this ^^
Peanits takes the credit for adding them, I just poked him :)
but thank you <3
Can I poke Peanitis to add shirtless David as an avatar?
Asking for a friend.
wooooooooo
Yes thank you @MandyTalk! Claire is my favorite RE character so I’m glad I get to change my pfp to her!
@Peanits I thank both of you! Mandy for letting you know and you for adding them!
Although I am not going to change mine, I am happy to see that you've got what you wanted!
@MandyTalk Please add for Lisa and other legendary skins too. All of them deserves forum avatars.
I'm not using a legendary but that is so cool. Also reminded me to look for Jill.
Sorry Cheryl, but you're retired for a while.
@MandyTalk
What about Mr. Puddles?
... that caught me off guard.
HURRAY! Now Leon is unable to run away from Chris anywhere!
Oh you can be sure about that one bud.
Just leave the poor man alone..
That's cute, hope we can get the other 3 legendaries
Don't know if it's too much but could you ask him about Cybil, Lisa and Jonathan as well? Would be nice to have them too!
No, he must continue the Redfield bloodline. I'll bother him till my last days.
I'm happy to see them especially Leon ❤️☺️
Thank you Mandy and Peanits! ❤️
If wglf didn't mean so much to me I'd change mine to Claire instantly,
I like how wholesome this thread has become. Love you guys, and girls.
Well Chris will now be my pfp for a VERY LONG time.
Poor Dorito Daddy
Oh my lawd that's awesome.
Can't wait for Jonathan, Lisa, and Cybil!
And maybe someday if possible, we'll see the killer legendary skins as portraits and profile pictures. I hope.
Well actually it was Shadowborn for a short period of time. But now I've find my virtual soul mate.
"LEON! [BAD WORD] MY SISTER NOW"
Leon is indeed quite nervous about that situation.
@DwarvenTavern