Good Huntress build?

So I just came up with this build idea for huntress let me know if it's any good please.

  1. BBQ n Chili (Cannibal Perk)
  2. Iron Maiden (Legion Perk)
  3. Save the Best for Last (The Shape Perk) This one I am debating cause I don't know if it synergises with my thrown attack.
  4. Beast of Prey (Huntress Perk) This one I am debating on and I feel is interchangeable.

My thoughts for this build is... I obviously have BBQ for surveillance around the map. It also pairs nicely with Iron Maiden if and when survivors realize you are running BBQ and of course you can catch them when exposed. It is also nice for faster reload speed in lockers for huntress. Save the best for last helps with her slower movement speed.

I hear A Nurses calling and Discordance are good on her as well. So maybe I'd switch out 3. and 4. for these two.

Comments

  • Beast of prey is bad. You need to be running for like 15s without using your hatchets for it to activate and you still won't be able to catch the survivor because your base speed is slower. I'd swap it for something else.

  • Stbfl is not worth it on huntress and beast of pray just no, IM and Bbq sure 100%.

    Huntress benefits from tracking perks a lot, or aura reading, you can just change stbfl or beast of pray for bitter murmur and whispers and you are golden.

  • Check out the good Huntress streamers like Umbra and CoconutRTS.

  • get rid of STBFL and beast of prey use corrupt, whispers, Bitter murmur, i'm all ears in place of the other 2

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    So I just came up with this build idea for huntress let me know if it's any good please.

    1. BBQ n Chili (Cannibal Perk)
    2. Iron Maiden (Legion Perk)
    3. Save the Best for Last (The Shape Perk) This one I am debating cause I don't know if it synergises with my thrown attack.
    4. Beast of Prey (Huntress Perk) This one I am debating on and I feel is interchangeable.

    My thoughts for this build is... I obviously have BBQ for surveillance around the map. It also pairs nicely with Iron Maiden if and when survivors realize you are running BBQ and of course you can catch them when exposed. It is also nice for faster reload speed in lockers for huntress. Save the best for last helps with her slower movement speed.

    I hear A Nurses calling and Discordance are good on her as well. So maybe I'd switch out 3. and 4. for these two.

    Bbq, Corrupt, Pop, any perk you want

  • BBQ, Corrupt, Pop, Bamboozle

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Stbfl is not worth it on huntress and beast of pray just no, IM and Bbq sure 100%.

    Huntress benefits from tracking perks a lot, or aura reading, you can just change stbfl or beast of pray for bitter murmur and whispers and you are golden.

    Is Bitter murmur really that good? I glaze over that perk all the time. And whispers? I have tried that before but honestly it just confuses me more than anything else. Can never understand where they're at.

  • Personally, I run:

    BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, Whispers and Brutal Strength. I will probably switch out Brutal Strength for Lethal Pursuer, once I have it on my Huntress.

    BBQ-->Long range Shots (I never hit) and stonks

    Corrupt Intervention-->The only Slowdown-Perk you need, gives you some time at the start of the game.

    Whispers-->Huntress is a slow Killer, you dont want to spend much time in areas without any Survivor nearby.

    Currently Brutal Strength-->Just to get rid of Pallets a little bit quicker to get back into the Chase quicker.

    Lethal Pursuer-->Basically the same as Whispers - Huntress is slow, knowing where to go at the start to be in a ASAP can be crucial.

  • Tinkerer, infectious fright, save the best for last and sloppy butcher

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    So I just came up with this build idea for huntress let me know if it's any good please.

    1. BBQ n Chili (Cannibal Perk)
    2. Iron Maiden (Legion Perk)
    3. Save the Best for Last (The Shape Perk) This one I am debating cause I don't know if it synergises with my thrown attack.
    4. Beast of Prey (Huntress Perk) This one I am debating on and I feel is interchangeable.

    My thoughts for this build is... I obviously have BBQ for surveillance around the map. It also pairs nicely with Iron Maiden if and when survivors realize you are running BBQ and of course you can catch them when exposed. It is also nice for faster reload speed in lockers for huntress. Save the best for last helps with her slower movement speed.

    I hear A Nurses calling and Discordance are good on her as well. So maybe I'd switch out 3. and 4. for these two.

    I use

    Bitter Murmur, BBQ, Iron Maiden, and Spies from the Shadows.

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2302049#Comment_2302049

    Is Bitter murmur really that good? I glaze over that perk all the time. And whispers? I have tried that before but honestly it just confuses me more than anything else. Can never understand where they're at.

    I don't use whispers on any killer. I personally find it overrated as when it shines the most is beginning (you should already have an idea) and end game (one or two survivors left camping). I would love it if it didn't pick up survivors on hooks remove that I would run it.

    My huntress - BBQ, Corrupt, IM are period will not change those. The 4th is where I would recommend Disco, Nurses, I'm all ears, Pop are all great options.

    Notice here I do not mention Bitter Murmur as I also do not like this perk. Like noed I feel you are planning to lose the game/gens running it as both perks require you to lose your objective/game to benefit. None of the perks I suggested have that requirement.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Personally, I run:

    BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, Whispers and Brutal Strength. I will probably switch out Brutal Strength for Lethal Pursuer, once I have it on my Huntress.

    BBQ-->Long range Shots (I never hit) and stonks

    Corrupt Intervention-->The only Slowdown-Perk you need, gives you some time at the start of the game.

    Whispers-->Huntress is a slow Killer, you dont want to spend much time in areas without any Survivor nearby.

    Currently Brutal Strength-->Just to get rid of Pallets a little bit quicker to get back into the Chase quicker.

    Lethal Pursuer-->Basically the same as Whispers - Huntress is slow, knowing where to go at the start to be in a ASAP can be crucial.

    Imagine getting a cross map snipe with Huntress due to Lethal Pursuer.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Stbfl is not worth it on huntress and beast of pray just no, IM and Bbq sure 100%.

    Huntress benefits from tracking perks a lot, or aura reading, you can just change stbfl or beast of pray for bitter murmur and whispers and you are golden.

    And also please listen to this person. They have an icon of STBL and are telling you to not use it? That should tell you something I would hope. Huntress (when learned/mastered) is so powerful because of her hatchets so quite frankly running around building up STBL meh. She's not the best candidate even though she appears to be (can down obsession with hatchet).

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2302958#Comment_2302958

    Imagine getting a cross map snipe with Huntress due to Lethal Pursuer.

    I will not be able to do it (like, my skilled Huntress Achievement is on 4 Hits so far..), but I am really looking forward to see other people do that.

    I would not even be mad if a Huntress hits me full Map right at the start due to Lethal Pursuer, but I would be scared at this point.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2302986#Comment_2302986

    I will not be able to do it (like, my skilled Huntress Achievement is on 4 Hits so far..), but I am really looking forward to see other people do that.

    I would not even be mad if a Huntress hits me full Map right at the start due to Lethal Pursuer, but I would be scared at this point.

    All it takes is practice i knkw you can do it.

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2302049#Comment_2302049

    Is Bitter murmur really that good? I glaze over that perk all the time. And whispers? I have tried that before but honestly it just confuses me more than anything else. Can never understand where they're at.

    Yes bitter murmur does 2 things for huntress

    1 sets up a hatchet hit just after a gen is completed can even be cross map if you're good

    2 gives you information where survivors are going

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2302049#Comment_2302049

    Is Bitter murmur really that good? I glaze over that perk all the time. And whispers? I have tried that before but honestly it just confuses me more than anything else. Can never understand where they're at.

    With bitter murmur you can actually get some sick snipes after they complete a gen, you can basically guess what they are going to do next for a few seconds and if they manage to do all gens you get to see everyone for 10 seconds, it is amazing with huntress.

    For whispers you need to know how whispers work, which basically tells you if someone is within 32 meters in front of you or on your sides, it is a very tricky perk and I suck at explaining but once you get used to whispers it is an amazing perk.

    @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2302049#Comment_2302049

    And also please listen to this person. They have an icon of STBL and are telling you to not use it? That should tell you something I would hope. Huntress (when learned/mastered) is so powerful because of her hatchets so quite frankly running around building up STBL meh. She's not the best candidate even though she appears to be (can down obsession with hatchet).

    Thanks for seeing my icon, I'm a stbfl addict, but yeah everything you said is true, she seems like she could be a perfect stbfl user but in reality no since she is a 4.4/110% ranged killer.

  • Okay I think I'll go for BBQ, IM, and POP and Discordance might work well.

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    So I just came up with this build idea for huntress let me know if it's any good please.

    1. BBQ n Chili (Cannibal Perk)
    2. Iron Maiden (Legion Perk)
    3. Save the Best for Last (The Shape Perk) This one I am debating cause I don't know if it synergises with my thrown attack.
    4. Beast of Prey (Huntress Perk) This one I am debating on and I feel is interchangeable.

    My thoughts for this build is... I obviously have BBQ for surveillance around the map. It also pairs nicely with Iron Maiden if and when survivors realize you are running BBQ and of course you can catch them when exposed. It is also nice for faster reload speed in lockers for huntress. Save the best for last helps with her slower movement speed.

    I hear A Nurses calling and Discordance are good on her as well. So maybe I'd switch out 3. and 4. for these two.

    Iron Maiden seems so stupid IMO. Does it ever work in the killers advantage? You could use no perks and get a 4K with her busted hit boxes and heat seeking hatchets.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260362/good-huntress-build

    Iron Maiden seems so stupid IMO. Does it ever work in the killers advantage? You could use no perks and get a 4K with her busted hit boxes and heat seeking hatchets.

    Killers using perks seem stupid for you in general bud, can you make your comments a little bit spicy like Sluzzy? At least they are funny.

  • I don't play Huntress, but from what I've heard, Bitter Murmur is an excellent perk on her. It's not a teachable perk so you should find it quite easily, or you might already have it.

    Don't use Beast of Prey oh god that perk is horrible.

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    Okay I think I'll go for BBQ, IM, and POP and Discordance might work well.

    Good choice. I will add it's a great time to be running IM with all the Leon's (flashbang). IM goes off quite often in my games it's quite hilarious.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260362/good-huntress-build

    Iron Maiden seems so stupid IMO. Does it ever work in the killers advantage? You could use no perks and get a 4K with her busted hit boxes and heat seeking hatchets.

    LOL this guy is starting to get funny to me. Not quite all the way there but soon.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260362/good-huntress-build

    Iron Maiden seems so stupid IMO. Does it ever work in the killers advantage? You could use no perks and get a 4K with her busted hit boxes and heat seeking hatchets.

    Idk about heat seeking or broken hit box. Cause I miss a lot of shots. Is her hit box broken?

  • @glitchboi said:

    I don't play Huntress, but from what I've heard, Bitter Murmur is an excellent perk on her. It's not a teachable perk so you should find it quite easily, or you might already have it.

    Don't use Beast of Prey oh god that perk is horrible.

    What's funny is I am a killer rank 4 using this build.

    1. BBQ
    2. Beast of Prey
    3. Thrill of the Hunt
    4. Distressing

    xD And I know this build is horrible.

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2303087#Comment_2303087

    Idk about heat seeking or broken hit box. Cause I miss a lot of shots. Is her hit box broken?

    It's not broken, that guy is just a troll who wants to follow the way of Sluzzy.

  • @glitchboi said:

    I don't play Huntress, but from what I've heard, Bitter Murmur is an excellent perk on her. It's not a teachable perk so you should find it quite easily, or you might already have it.

    Don't use Beast of Prey oh god that perk is horrible.

    I'm still trying to wrap my head around bitter murmur it just seems so trash to me.

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2303128#Comment_2303128

    I'm still trying to wrap my head around bitter murmur it just seems so trash to me.

    Trust me, it's average on other killers but Huntress does really well with it. It allows you to do long-range shots more consistently, and it's less predictable than BBQ. (You can use both BBQ and Bitter Murmur tho)

    @TwitchyMike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2303128#Comment_2303128

    What's funny is I am a killer rank 4 using this build.

    1. BBQ
    2. Beast of Prey
    3. Thrill of the Hunt
    4. Distressing

    xD And I know this build is horrible.

    Super mega ultra meta bloodpoint farming build.

  • I usually run, BQQ - Nurses - Ruin - Undying. Works well.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2303317#Comment_2303317

    Trust me, it's average on other killers but Huntress does really well with it. It allows you to do long-range shots more consistently, and it's less predictable than BBQ. (You can use both BBQ and Bitter Murmur tho)

    Okay I will try it. But I feel like I have to be far away from the hook don't I? Cause doesn't the hooked survivor activate the perk?

  • If you're just starting out with Huntress, I'd recommend Corrupt, Bitter Murmer, BBQ, Iron Maiden/Ruin. It's what I used when I first played with her and I did quite well.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260362/good-huntress-build

    Iron Maiden seems so stupid IMO. Does it ever work in the killers advantage? You could use no perks and get a 4K with her busted hit boxes and heat seeking hatchets.

    Yes for huntress all the time survivors know huntress uses BBQ so they go into a locker and when they hop out you know where they are at.You also have the rare times where they are exposed and in melee range.

    I'm not even gonna begin to try and unserstand what you mean by busted hit boxes and heat seeking hatchets but you are more than welcome to upload your huntress gameplay and show us what you mean

  • @Northener1907 said:

    BBQ, Corrupt, Pop, Bamboozle

    Got me in the first half, not gonna lie.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Huntress has basekit STBFL if you throw hatchets. Her cooldown between M2 and M1 is super low so it's not worth running the perk itself.

    Beast of Prey is straight up bad. You shouldn't be bloodlusting with Huntress.

    BBQ and Iron Maiden are solid. Other perks I recommend: Nurse's Calling, I'm All Ears, Bitter Murmur, Whispers, Corrupt Intervention, Discordance, Coup de Grace, Blood Warden, Hex Ruin (+Undying), Lethal Pursuer, Brutal Strength, Agitation. Try messing around with some of these.

    These are all great ideas for me to try. I need to unlock Discordance, Coup de Grace, and Hex undying.