Why the hell are the patch fixes on Console 12.82 GB???
They barely fixed or added anything how the hell can it be 12.82 GB?
welp looks like im playing this game tomorrow cause of my ######### internet
They barely fixed or added anything how the hell can it be 12.82 GB?
welp looks like im playing this game tomorrow cause of my ######### internet
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
weird usually patches I get on xbox aren't even 8 gigs
Wait, what? I'm on pc and it was only 124MB for me. I feel for you console players lol
I'm on xbox it's 12.82 GB for me too.
It's because on console you need to reinstall large portions of the game. I think it's to prevent files from getting corrupted.
I'm on PS5 and it was like 700 MB for me I think?
They fixed the bug where you are playing dbd on console.
Edit: I play ps4 too. I'm not trying to be a platform elitist
It was 700 MB for me on ps5
Was 700mb for me on Ps4. But 15min to install it.
And don't have too much hope : the frame deops are the same.
It's because there taking away certain parts of the game (12 gb of the game) and adding it back with changes.
Have this on pc too on steam.
After the 121 mb it redownloads a portion of the game too but delete it after the update.
It just wastes time for me