Which killer should I get?
So I almost have 9000 shards and am about to buy either Twins or Trickster, so I'm struggling to decide which one I want so I kinda want to know what are the benefits of getting either one of these
So I almost have 9000 shards and am about to buy either Twins or Trickster, so I'm struggling to decide which one I want so I kinda want to know what are the benefits of getting either one of these
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Twins with their janky controls will make you sick to your stomach and Trickster is horrible. In terms of perks, Trickster has Starstruck so I would get him tbh:
I personally think both are pretty poor. I hate the Trickster from the ground up, but there's no denying he has pretty good perks.
The Twins, on the other hand, have very meh perks but have a more interesting power.
Either way, it's scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Get piggy. Get boops
Trickster is not killer, he is joke.
Twins are boring (for me) but they are strong B-Tier. So i would go for Twins.
In the right hands, Twins have great potential. If you decide to get them I suggest watching Dowsey (a streamer on Twitch) he at least used to play them often and was doing very fine with them and he usually try’s to explain mechanics and strategy’s.
Trickster can be fun from a casual point of view, gameplay, aestethics and sound design are fun, but -as killer gameplay generally- that highly depends on the survivors you are facing..
edit: also remember there will be 9K shards given out during the even to everyone. If you don’t plan to save them for the next chapter you could get both…
Wait, seriously? I forgot all about that lmao
I would get Twins. They were hard nerfed for no reason a few patch or two back, including Victor's ability to hit survivors over windows and pallets. But even still they're better than Trickster. You'll just have to get used to mixing a bit of slugging into your normal gameplay.
Personally, and this is just my opinion, if I were you...
I'd wait for the next killer or buy cosmetics, probably the cosmetics knowing the next killer is gonna take around 4 months to come so I'm certain I can get the shards by then.
I think both killers are very boring, but if anything I would get Trickster for his teachables.
I feel like I'm just behind on getting the killers into my ranks mostly because of how big of a downgrade those chapters were