To all the filthy myers mains.
Whenever I play jane all u myers mains be staring somewhere I dont want tou to stare. It makes me feel uncomfortable. CREEPY FILTHY MYERS MAINS!
Whenever I play jane all u myers mains be staring somewhere I dont want tou to stare. It makes me feel uncomfortable. CREEPY FILTHY MYERS MAINS!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is your opinion on Ghostfaces?
Nahh hes fine he just whants to check out what your doing- I dont blame him cause he is scared to join in cause hes bullied all the time.
Look, I don't want to victim blame, but if you leave that badonkadonk hanging out someone's gonna peep on it.
Also, you get to play against Myers? I thought I was the only one left.
Yeah p3 myers r like really annoying rn so dont worry ur not the only one left in existence. And plus it's not my fault the devs made me/jaina thicker than a red wood tree. Like come on have some respect and dont stare u filthy myers.
Jane is not the only one lol. I played as Kate in her summer dress and bikini top and had a ghostface sit right behind me looking at my ass bouncing up and down. Then he proceeded to help fix the gen I was on lol. I love ghost face. Every person I have seen that has played him is funny and makes the game enjoyable. Just seeing ghostface peek around a tree is too funny.
I feel you lol- I dont mind ghosty bois behind me tho ๐ haha and yeah they r funny even when there trying to be sweaty
Fair enough, love when hes not shy and he takes a few pictures of me and him.
I do also love that, I try to look my best but sometimes dwight like to photo bomb and its insainly annoying
Excuse me but Mikey is a red blooded male who is entitled to stare at the goods if you Jane players insist on running around showing it.
๐so disrespectful and creepy
Jane is 80% booty so what should myers stalk?
Back of her head
Steve
Coming for you with my tombstone piece
Exactly
Oh god no please sont touch me with ur filthy myers hamds
I'm a Myers main, and I resemble this remark.
Whenever I see a Jane, I cant help but scream im TOOOOOOMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I'm just building up my stalk bar, I swear! ๐
I'm just building up my stalk bar, I swear! ๐