Survivor morale is bad low

After returning from a week break and playing a few matches today, killers are sweating so bad survivors are killing themselves on hook, disconnecting, and its a bloody mess. Not sure how much longer I can play today witnessing this kind of carnage and lack of fairness.

When spectating, survivors are simply going down too fast. Numerous times survivors are damaged through downed pallets, through windows. Its too easy for survivors to go down and with so many slowdown perks, 1-shot perks, its really bad.

I'm playing Jill and these perks are not that inspiring. Blast Mine and Leon's perk is really the only fun perks but they don't help win the game like the oppressive killer perks.

Killers are still playing meta killers with broken loadouts and expecting a 4K every match. Nemesis with meta perks. The last match had broken Tinkerer. I lost it. The developers need to fix this, balance for a 2K for casual matches, reward the killer for playing a fair match so they don't feel like the earth stopped spinning when its a 3K or less. Killers are slugging everyone at 5 gens.

Maybe re-buff toolboxes. It's too difficult to get survivor objectives done with so many slowdown perks. Add in some more pallets. Remove deadzones, there needs to be more perks to help dodge a hit. Now we have another killer, namely the Nemesis that can hit through obstacles. Too many killers such as the Huntress that denies pallets and windows. Survivors have no options to defend against such killers.

Comments

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2288721#Comment_2288721

    No this is a person who plays solo survivor for the most part. I assume the reason why solo survivor is horrible now is it's because a bunch of RE players ranked up quickly. The ranks are the most muddled I seen, I'm getting ranked up with greens and even lower we been getting placed vs rank 1 sweaty killers. And of course they go down in 5 seconds. No kidding I lost all my matches today as a survivor. It's been bad for solos out there lately.

    No he doesn't LOL Sluzzy be trolling yall and yall always fall for it. Sluzzy is a Nurse main disguised as an angry survivor.

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2288743#Comment_2288743

    No he doesn't LOL Sluzzy be trolling yall and yall always fall for it. Sluzzy is a Nurse main disguised as an angry survivor.

    That individual has 10000+ escapes and has 25000+ sacrifices for survivor. Seems like the individual is a mixed player. Because let me tell you what escaping on solo survivor is more harder then sacrificing survivors. Plus if you guys think I'm a survivor only player then I have news for you, I call it even. If something is wrong with survivors I will speak my mind if something wrong with killers I speak my mind as well. Check my post history. Even if the person is posting 🔗🐡 I still believe with the core message even if the individual is just posting for 🐡

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2288953#Comment_2288953

    Nah nurse is fine, once you know what to do against her and learn the players patterns you can survive.

    You have to work hard for it but it's not that terrible

    The nurses bane is doing something so stupid she'd never guess

  • Now this is what I call a quality Sluzzy post.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2288854#Comment_2288854

    Sluzzy is old player lol

    And she is Nurse main, i am sure she knows game well

    A nurse main who uses tinkerer probably

  • @Sluzzy said:

    After returning from a week break and playing a few matches today, killers are sweating so bad survivors are killing themselves on hook, disconnecting, and its a bloody mess. Not sure how much longer I can play today witnessing this kind of carnage and lack of fairness.

    When spectating, survivors are simply going down too fast. Numerous times survivors are damaged through downed pallets, through windows. Its too easy for survivors to go down and with so many slowdown perks, 1-shot perks, its really bad.

    I'm playing Jill and these perks are not that inspiring. Blast Mine and Leon's perk is really the only fun perks but they don't help win the game like the oppressive killer perks.

    Killers are still playing meta killers with broken loadouts and expecting a 4K every match. Nemesis with meta perks. The last match had broken Tinkerer. I lost it. The developers need to fix this, balance for a 2K for casual matches, reward the killer for playing a fair match so they don't feel like the earth stopped spinning when its a 3K or less. Killers are slugging everyone at 5 gens.

    Maybe re-buff toolboxes. It's too difficult to get survivor objectives done with so many slowdown perks. Add in some more pallets. Remove deadzones, there needs to be more perks to help dodge a hit. Now we have another killer, namely the Nemesis that can hit through obstacles. Too many killers such as the Huntress that denies pallets and windows. Survivors have no options to defend against such killers.

    It’s true. I played last night with my buddies and it was brutal. Bad maps with dead zones, hit over or through pallets, the sand killers with the same broken add ons and perks over and over, and you won’t even pip or get points. I’m not a newbie either.


    solo is almost worse though I think my friends are going to stop playing this game now and solo will be my only option.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2288833#Comment_2288833

    Pc killers certainly have better control schemes so you can actually face the killer not have the 1v1v4 where the killer is both facing the survivors and the control scheme itself, netcode for pc to pc connection is better so less hits through windows and pallets on good ping and especially if the killer has good ping, and other benefits which may or may not include players who on average are better than the average console player (this is due to a culmination of many factors but is still a bell curve so its not always true)

    I get hit through half the windows and pallets I go through on ps4. ######### is annoying.

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2288743#Comment_2288743

    No he doesn't LOL Sluzzy be trolling yall and yall always fall for it. Sluzzy is a Nurse main disguised as an angry survivor.

    That’s pathetic if it’s true. Poor thing needs a job or a hobby.

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2288822#Comment_2288822

    In my case:

    • 5 dodging Killers before the match even starts
    • A lot of dodging Survivors because the lack of players means people play with another all the time, meaning if they don't like someone, they'll dodge.
    • Cheating Neas
    • Farming teams, leaving you as a standalone BP farming cow.

    I tried crossplay off many times as well, it's horrendous.

    My experience

    load into match

    bonk

    win

    repeat

    1/5 matches

    load into match

    bonk

    survivor dcs instantly on being downed for the first time

    end match

    4 remaining players say x person bad

    leave

    not too much variation other than the player that ruins it for everyone else still existing in cross off

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2288878#Comment_2288878

    I get hit through half the windows and pallets I go through on ps4. ######### is annoying.

    loop safer then

  • @Sluzzy said:

    After returning from a week break and playing a few matches today, killers are sweating so bad survivors are killing themselves on hook, disconnecting, and its a bloody mess. Not sure how much longer I can play today witnessing this kind of carnage and lack of fairness.

    When spectating, survivors are simply going down too fast. Numerous times survivors are damaged through downed pallets, through windows. Its too easy for survivors to go down and with so many slowdown perks, 1-shot perks, its really bad.

    I'm playing Jill and these perks are not that inspiring. Blast Mine and Leon's perk is really the only fun perks but they don't help win the game like the oppressive killer perks.

    Killers are still playing meta killers with broken loadouts and expecting a 4K every match. Nemesis with meta perks. The last match had broken Tinkerer. I lost it. The developers need to fix this, balance for a 2K for casual matches, reward the killer for playing a fair match so they don't feel like the earth stopped spinning when its a 3K or less. Killers are slugging everyone at 5 gens.

    Maybe re-buff toolboxes. It's too difficult to get survivor objectives done with so many slowdown perks. Add in some more pallets. Remove deadzones, there needs to be more perks to help dodge a hit. Now we have another killer, namely the Nemesis that can hit through obstacles. Too many killers such as the Huntress that denies pallets and windows. Survivors have no options to defend against such killers.

    I’ve had enough of the game for this weekend, yesterday and today it’s meh il be back in the week, when it’s calmed down abit

  • It’s always played skill if survivor based but never killer, right? Hypocrite much? You people are too much lol.

  • DO YOU HAVE STUPID MY FRIEND?

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2289526#Comment_2289526

    It’s always played skill if survivor based but never killer, right? Hypocrite much? You people are too much lol.

    Incomprehensible could you rewrite it so I could debate against it

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/259186/survivor-morale-is-bad-low

    It’s true. I played last night with my buddies and it was brutal. Bad maps with dead zones, hit over or through pallets, the sand killers with the same broken add ons and perks over and over, and you won’t even pip or get points. I’m not a newbie either.

    solo is almost worse though I think my friends are going to stop playing this game now and solo will be my only option.

    What are deadzones? I'm usually having a blast on Badham, Game, Groaning Storehouse, Gas Heaven,and Family Residence. Because definitely every map change is deadzones.

  • I would say killer morale is not that much higher. In an experiment, I've been using discordance, tinkerer just to track how often survivors end up together on gens and how quickly they finish generators. The average time it takes for 4 generators to be ready to pop/have popped is about 3~ minutes into the game. I presume this is where the sharp increase of tunneling and camping has come from, all other avenues of 'normal' gameplay become swiftly shutdown when generators are going off that fast.

    In general I think both sides need to be more considerate of the others fun, as the two roles are symbiotic ultimately.

1 2 ›