Why do all bubbas play so toxic?

And why does the community accept it just because it’s a bubba player? Literally every single game they get that one survivor in the basement and the camp begins. Also, how is that even fun for the killer? You have a one hit down chainsaw and you choose to ruin the game for all playing. Why is it mostly seen on this one particular killer over all the others?

Comments

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2286233#Comment_2286233

    It’s not wrong you just don’t like it. There’s a difference. Sadly today people lack common sense.

    It is extremely wrong. A generalization is never right. Never.

  • Had a round today that went really easy, popped five gens and cleared 3 of 5 totems all by myself. Killer nowhere really to be seen until there was only one gen left. Figured that Bubba was probably Insidious lying in wait the entire time in the basement and got impatient and ventured forth. Was opening the gate when he got somebody and dragged him to the basement. I said yeah… pass. And escaped. I was the only person the survive that round because apparently there are players that still haven’t gotten the memo that Bubba in the basement is a no-win situation.


    Don’t feed the beast.

  • @LylakLavender said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2286391#Comment_2286391

    I have been up against some pretty damn good skilled Freddie's. But I do see alot of them not use the generators to their advantage. I rarely see a Freddy fake coming out of a gen. That is an awesome jump scare lol.

    Ah yes, the classic Dream Projection Mindgame. I love when I do it, or when a Freddy does it against me!

  • I laughed out loud when I saw the title of this thread and then looked at the number of replies.

    I've actually only rarely seen Bubbas camp basements. They usually seem to equip Insidious and then camp any and every hook they can get near, instead. It's true, though. That always seems to be the playstyle.

    My team always gets absolutely molested any time I'm playing against Bubba, but I couldn't hit a survivor with his chainsaw to save my life. I don't understand how all these Bubba players manage to 4K almost every game when I usually can't even get a black pip with him when I try.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2286391#Comment_2286391

    Ah you're welcome. There's a difference between losing because the player was cheap (Wraith, Bubba) and losing because the player was good with a complicated character (Freddy, Pyramid Head).

    Now that you've mentioned, Wraith was the first killer that camped me, back on Old Ormond.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2287017#Comment_2287017

    Now that you've mentioned, Wraith was the first killer that camped me, back on Old Ormond.

    A long time ago or recently? I've been camped by the Wraith countless times, which is one of the reasons why I hate him. But it's gotten much worse since his buff. He and Leatherface are generally the only characters I see camping these days.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2287177#Comment_2287177

    A long time ago or recently? I've been camped by the Wraith countless times, which is one of the reasons why I hate him. But it's gotten much worse since his buff. He and Leatherface are generally the only characters I see camping these days.

    A long time, literally the first time I got camped by a killer. It happened when I first started playing DBD, back in 2018. That Wraith was having a very rough time on Old Ormond, which was a very bad map for killers, so he decided to secure a kill.

    EDIT: By the way, this was Old Ormond. A map hated by most killers, if not all of them.

    image.png


  • Although I get a lot of bubba's who facecamp, I still love going against them, specifically looping them, not knowing if I'm going to make it to the next pallet or not, because I just find it thrilling and fun xD I wish they didn't camp so they could engage in chases more though.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2287234#Comment_2287234

    A long time, literally the first time I got camped by a killer. It happened when I first started playing DBD, back in 2018. That Wraith was having a very rough time on Old Ormon, which was a very bad map for killers, so he decided to secure a kill.

    I seem to get Wraith on Ormond a lot. Well I guess I actually get him a lot on every map that exists, there's never been a map I haven't gotten him on like twenty times or more by now. But for some reason I kind of associate him with Ormond as well.

    Why was that map considered difficult for killers before? What changed?

    @LiquidPhat said:

    Although I get a lot of bubba's who facecamp, I still love going against them, specifically looping them, not knowing if I'm going to make it to the next pallet or not, because I just find it thrilling and fun xD I wish they didn't camp so they could engage in chases more though.

    To each their own. :P

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2287242#Comment_2287242

    I seem to get Wraith on Ormond a lot. Well I guess I actually get him a lot on every map that exists, there's never been a map I haven't gotten him on like twenty times or more by now. But for some reason I kind of associate him with Ormond as well.

    Why was that map considered difficult for killers before? What changed?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2287244#Comment_2287244

    To each their own. :P

    Yeah, I kinda associate Ormond with Wraith too, but it is because of that specific memory.

  • Why would you not play off the basement if you hook someone there?

    Who hooks someone in the most effective placement for their killer then decides "on second thought, I'm gonna stay far away from that and not capitalize"

  • Bubba is the cesspool of Killers like Nea is for Survivors. Nobody wants them in their match.

  • @van9684 said:

    And why does the community accept it just because it’s a bubba player? Literally every single game they get that one survivor in the basement and the camp begins. Also, how is that even fun for the killer? You have a one hit down chainsaw and you choose to ruin the game for all playing. Why is it mostly seen on this one particular killer over all the others?

    They don't - end of story. Stop generalizing ALL players based off of some.

  • The real question is why you post on a forum you claim to be "killer main central" about an opinion you clearly don't want changed?

    Let alone being a post about a certain killer always being toxic, and you expect a "killer main central" forum to not disagree.

    Bait?

  • @Terrortot said:

    Why would you not play off the basement if you hook someone there?

    Who hooks someone in the most effective placement for their killer then decides "on second thought, I'm gonna stay far away from that and not capitalize"

    Players who remember that there are three other survivors on the map?

1 2 ›