Lets place some bets
How long do you guys think it's going to be before BHVR patches clowns massive bugs that came this chapter.
His bottles don't slow on a direct hit.
Normal gas has like a .5 second wait before actually applying the slow. So a survivor has to run through all of it practically to get affected at all.
They didn't even touch clown this patch. Genuinely how did you break a killer this bad that you didn't touch at all.
Comments
Well guess i ain’t playing killer for awhile
Probably patch 5.6.0 at earliest he’ll be fixed.
About as long as it took them to get rid of the self-slow on bottles.
Oh my this really kills whatever small viability clown had.
I feel bad for clown players.
Calculated. Now Clown truly is a balanced killer. Thanks Almo.
Now THIS is the peak of killer viability.
https://media.giphy.com/media/SYqkrsFEsQvzslPs2H/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/lRdN1QLi2R1ViRDsYv/giphy.gifOh wow, here I am thinking this update couldn't have gotten any worse, as if they already didn't screw up as bad as they did. How naive I am, it's BHVR we're talking about after all.
Finally some real counters to an absolutely broken killer. Clown mains are crying and shaking..
I hate to say it but these issues just keep coming. I mean, man...
Are you guys who are discovering these things sending official reports to BHVR? I know that there's not a lot of confidence in them right now but they're probably more likely to become aware of seemingly random issues like this that way rather than through discussion here on the forums.
Hey guys behavior is not as bad as bethesda when it comes to bugs sure there were a few mistakes but its not a reoccuring theme for them
I thought this patch couldn't get worse...
but its not a reoccurring theme for them
You have got to be kidding me. You definitely weren't here for all of the other chapters if you truly think BHVR doesn't have a reputation for this.
Someone mentioned the Binding of Kin chapter. What was wrong with that one? I wasn't here for it.
Ah Sphaggeti code. Mamma Mia.
Touch one thing break another.
I did, I'm sure a lot of others have too on the topic of clown. Since I'm high on the leaderboards for him I know of a lot of people that play him that are filing reports and then uninstalling. I just want some public knowledge that he's broken outside of the players that only play clown. Hopefully, if enough people know of the issue it will get him fixed faster.
Scream no slow has been a bug since trickster, but it's getting completely ridiculous and unplayable.
Clown is another ranged killer that has these problems.
Seriously: Since the Trickster 'buff' ALL ranged killers (Deathslinger, Plague, Huntress, Trickster, Clown and now Nemesis) suffer from the same bug: Hits not registering fully. Like, the hits will 'connect' the animation and sound will play, but nothing will come of it.
Wonder how they 'fixed' Trickster's hits to mess it up like THIS
The Binding of Kin chapter was one of the worst chapters DBD has ever released imo because of how unbelievably buggy it was. When they launched the PTB, tons and tons of bugs were found which included perks not working properly, issues with totem spawns, The Twins themselves not working as intended and even after all of this, they still decided to push the update out in it's problematic state which in turn caused even more bugs to be created. It was a terrible, terrible dumpster-fire.
I remember how if you got hit with Victor on the stairs in some maps, both the survivor and Victor would be stuck under them, as well as killers playing Twins losing their power altogether when Victor bugged out.
There's probably a lot more issues I'm missing to address, but you see the point.
This thread will give you an idea:
My word...
At least the author had a lot of fun writing that.
Finally, clown counterplay. "Clownterplay" if you prefer
Not gonna let this thread die because this bug NEEDS to be made known. Clown does not function right now.