Nemesis players stop tunneling Jill
Just to stay in character i swear its like non stop
Just to stay in character i swear its like non stop
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
STAAAAAAARS
STAAAAARRRRS
I'm being lore accurate smh
I was tempted to do what the first two repliers did. Glad I didn't. I am not disappointed
And ruin the only purpose for my creation? NEVARR!
Damn people said STAAAAARS before I could. :P
STAAAAARRRRRS
S.T.A.R.S!
They want that s.t.a.r.s. booty.
STAARRRZZZZZ
it never ends with stars
STAAAAARS
tbf... I was just gonna laugh... and then I saw people going STAAAAAAARS and decided to join in...XD
@ocafghanistan
"Lore" accurate
STARS!!!
They just want a Jill sandwich 😜
You want S.T.A.R.S? I’ll give you stars.
They'll get what they [BAD WORD] deserve. =)
Maybe Jill, the master of unlocking, can get a flashlight from a chest to blind the Nemesis next time.
SSSTTTAAARRRSSS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXrC374wahMLMAO this made me laugh more than it should have, I mean Jill is literally his primary target😂
Jill should be able to lockpick a exit gate