Why did you ruin claire bhvr?
I was waiting for them to release a claire skin for jill and I was really happy to see it but her face is so weird why do they have to do this? I want to give them money but they won't let me.
I was waiting for them to release a claire skin for jill and I was really happy to see it but her face is so weird why do they have to do this? I want to give them money but they won't let me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She got a dump truck booty I'm not complainin bruh I don't play her to look at her face.
Yeah I ain't complainin' about that
But on a more serious note I think her eyes are giving her a weird look, they are prettymuch ice blue otherwise I find her likeness to be pretty spot on in comparison to Jill who looks like she has a child's face with a really small jaw and large forehead/eyes. Also Claire has the underbite in RE2 although it seems to be much more pronounced in DBD.
That booty is more than acceptable to me. :)
That said, her eyes are messed up. I saw someone say that she looks just like Claire from the recent remake but I wouldn't know, I never played that yet. Maybe they messed her up on purpose to match that gorgon that they hired to replace the Jill actress that was actually attractive.
I kid, I kid. New model's fine. I just really miss old Jill. She was my RE main.
It's her nose. They gave her a peach nose that is very noticable
They do need to fix the eyes. She looks fine to me otherwise but the eyes are really bad for some reason.
she looks 55.
To me it also looks like she's making a weird duck face, but I don't see a lot of people mentioning that part.
I think its a Jonathan Byers skin situation. On the menu screen, Claire's face looks awful. But in game, she looks like she does in RE2make
They used her facebook profile picture.
God Jonathan looks even worse on the menu. He looks like he works in City Wok.
I think it's a bug. If they lift up her eyes and eyebrows, she'll be dead on. I think the same thing happened to the guy from Stranger Things. His render was different from what in-game was like.