Yep her hitbox is outdated for the current state of the game but nah let’s just changed her add ons slightly without even removing one of her problematic ones
Yep her hitbox is outdated for the current state of the game but nah let’s just changed her add ons slightly without even removing one of her problematic ones
The blue line you see when he attacks is not the actual range of his attack. It is a separate tracer created alongside his attack hitbox. Said hit-box will also stop short if it hits something before a survivor, in the example its a pallet, even though the animation and aforementioned tracer imply that it should go further. It's super misleading and creates a lot of times where it seems that you attack straight through survivors.
But why does huntress get to keep her exhaustion add on when demo, clown and doc all got theirs removed?
Not to mention poor billy got both his charge time and cooldown add ons removed while huntress keeps both.
Not sure how good flight speed are but they seem okay
Why should every killer get nerfed. Like seriously it's kinda stupid... clowns exhaustion addons weren't fair as missing a bottle/smoke was impossible, hitting hatchets takes something of skill.
Why should every killer get nerfed. Like seriously it's kinda stupid... clowns exhaustion addons weren't fair as missing a bottle/smoke was impossible, hitting hatchets takes something of skill.
Yes but hitting a hatchet is already rewarding enough. Having exhaustion on them is just dumb
It’s why I want all of them removed but her’s and pigs are seemingly exceptions
Huntress hatchets legit piss me off nearly every game, even playing AS huntress! The amount of behind corner hits its absolute bananas. It completely removes the skill as a ranged killer.
They need a complete projectile rework or something.
And that gentlemen and ladies is why I don't like facing huntresses.
Yeah I agree, when I hear the lullaby I just start having nightmares of all of the hits through walls. I'm noticing it's getting pretty bad with The Deathslinger as well. I've had his spear penetrate walls and curve barriers.
Yes but hitting a hatchet is already rewarding enough. Having exhaustion on them is just dumb
It’s why I want all of them removed but her’s and pigs are seemingly exceptions
Not really, hitting a hatchet just makes up for being 110speed. And huntress isn't even strong providing players actually look what's happening and understand the killer. And dude you seriously want pig nerfed more 😂 come on I havent seen her in ages and most of her stuff is garbage anyway let alone removing and addon which she has to get a down before she can even apply the effect
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep her hitbox is outdated for the current state of the game but nah let’s just changed her add ons slightly without even removing one of her problematic ones
Huntress addons are fine.
And that gentlemen and ladies is why I don't like facing huntresses.
I've figured out why Nemesis' hitbox is so janky!
The blue line you see when he attacks is not the actual range of his attack. It is a separate tracer created alongside his attack hitbox. Said hit-box will also stop short if it hits something before a survivor, in the example its a pallet, even though the animation and aforementioned tracer imply that it should go further. It's super misleading and creates a lot of times where it seems that you attack straight through survivors.
They really need to fix it.
But why does huntress get to keep her exhaustion add on when demo, clown and doc all got theirs removed?
Not to mention poor billy got both his charge time and cooldown add ons removed while huntress keeps both.
Not sure how good flight speed are but they seem okay
Half the devs are Huntress mains.
Yep and that’s because she’s perfectly balanced/s
And they're paranoid to change her.
You can work around that a bit that if you use the tech to increase his tentacle hitboxes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlg1e_053q8&ab_channel=KebekYeah even thought it would be for the better since fixing her hitboxes would allow for more skilled huntress’s to hit more precise shots.
When slinger and trickster’s hitboxes are good I don’t see why huntress gets a free pass because they tried to fix them once and it failed
interesting, but it shouldn't be like that, because you can see very clearly which direction the hit is going ...
They also don't want to pull a Desync issue with her I'm guessing.
Why should every killer get nerfed. Like seriously it's kinda stupid... clowns exhaustion addons weren't fair as missing a bottle/smoke was impossible, hitting hatchets takes something of skill.
Yes but hitting a hatchet is already rewarding enough. Having exhaustion on them is just dumb
It’s why I want all of them removed but her’s and pigs are seemingly exceptions
Huntress hatchets legit piss me off nearly every game, even playing AS huntress! The amount of behind corner hits its absolute bananas. It completely removes the skill as a ranged killer.
They need a complete projectile rework or something.
Yeah I agree, when I hear the lullaby I just start having nightmares of all of the hits through walls. I'm noticing it's getting pretty bad with The Deathslinger as well. I've had his spear penetrate walls and curve barriers.
Not really, hitting a hatchet just makes up for being 110speed. And huntress isn't even strong providing players actually look what's happening and understand the killer. And dude you seriously want pig nerfed more 😂 come on I havent seen her in ages and most of her stuff is garbage anyway let alone removing and addon which she has to get a down before she can even apply the effect
Of course the people who have a bad latency (internet) are rewarded here again, dbd the only game in which people with a bad internet are baffled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZUCkxyBMgMwelcome to dead by latenz