I respect the complaints, and feel bad for you all, but I’m LOVING all the new content.
Everything is wonderful so far.
Thank you.
To those on the older consoles, I’m keeping my fingers crossed that your grievances are resolved quickly.
Everything is wonderful so far.
Thank you.
To those on the older consoles, I’m keeping my fingers crossed that your grievances are resolved quickly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, Claire face is most wonderful thing I've ever seen
I don't understand. You're morally obligated to hate the new map. It's indoors, it's automatically bad. If I don't have an inherent advantage with my chosen killer, the map sucks so you shouldn't be allowed to play it.
I mean this sincerely, that's good for you!
But even when these freezes/lag spikes get fixed, I still don't think I'm going to enjoy this chapter at all.
That’s a shame. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
I am happy for you.
I wish I could enjoy the new content, but BHVR has made it clear that they don't really care.
I find it difficult to enjoy content knowing that the company making it continues to ######### me over.
I have only played one game so maybe it'll change but I feel like I'm going to HATE the Zeds.
In that one match, I kept not being able to finish the last gen cause the zed kept wandering over to it. There doesn't seem to be anything you can do about them except wait for them to get bored and wander away unless your gen happens to be next to a pallet that hasn't been thrown...
Although I don't recall really any complaints about them when the PBT thing was happening so maybe I just got an A-hole Zed who was dead set against me doing that one gen.
I'm enjoying it so far. Nemesis isn't top tier but he's pretty fun.
I got hit with Claire's super-flashbang in my very first match. It was VERY funny.
I'm confident it'll be more fun when the frame rate isn't ass
I mean, that's not specific for this patch. You can say that about dbd at any time lol
Hard to enjoy the game right now with all the freezes at literally everything
I love Resident Evil, and i love this chapter, but it is borderline unplayable right now when everytime i go to use tentacle as nemesis the game stutters and i teleport.
I hope the devs fix this but it feels like they dont care
That's the worse part. I suck with this killer but I'm loving it! It's nemesis for gods sake! Even if i swore not to get it cos don't have patience to grind yet another killer. But.... Omg the lag spikes are insane!
I find them to be an intense addition. Never knowing if I’ll accidentally run into one puts me on edge. Same if I spot one while repairing. “Oh crap, is it going to spot me?”
Good for you, my friend.
Though I am afraid I cannot say the same.
They sometimes feel more annoying to deal with than the actual killer. I've had them basically camp the exit gates and gens multiple times for no reason forcing me to draw them away slowly, everytime they come close. And when they get stuck on objects it gets even worse.