Good job devs. And I mean it.

You released a chapter with a good killer who's fun also. With good perk on both sides. And some small changes Franklin's and Demo which really weren't that big an impact and also buffed Lucky Break good. So devs after two weak chapters with bad everything. With this chapter at least according to the statistics pretty god job so far. And please keep it up for the Mimd-Chapter.

Comments

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/257276/good-job-devs-and-i-mean-it

    Trickster chapter was great. Trickster is fun to use, and will most likely get more buffs

    And smash hit is a fun perk for survivors

    Nope trickster was not very good he needs to 2 addons just to be good you can’t play him without those 2 he needs to many crutches and bandaids to be good

  • Haven't played it yet but the models look amazing and the music

  • i'm kinda mad there is no cosmetics for killers tbh, i was expecting a wide range, but I guess due to licensing reasons we couldn't

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2272838#Comment_2272838

    I didnt say trickster was strong. I said the trickster chapter itself was amazing. Trickster asthetics are amazing. He's fun to use, and smash hit is fun as a survivor

    Sorry I worded it wrong I was trying to say that the chapter was not good cause of Trickster. Yes Yun Jin was nice I liked her perks but the killer is like the main spotlight of a chapter and that wasn’t good and also there was no map

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    You released a chapter with a good killer who's fun also. With good perk on both sides. And some small changes Franklin's and Demo which really weren't that big an impact and also buffed Lucky Break good. So devs after two weak chapters with bad everything. With this chapter at least according to the statistics pretty god job so far. And please keep it up for the Mimd-Chapter.

    Wait I thought most console users suffered from lag?

  • from what im hearing it's borderline unplayable atm

  • Or have you maybe thought... I don't know. People are exaggerating? Or just because you see 100 people online comment that they suffer from lag, that does not mean everyone is. What if there is 10000s of players who may don't suffer from lag. I mean there 100000s of people who play on console, it may seem like it's a big issue online, but the vast people of people don't comment on this forum or twitter. I personally thinks it's a old hardware issue from the base ps4/xbox one, since people with the new consoles don't lag or the mid-upgrade consoles ps4 pro/xbox one X.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2273146#Comment_2273146

    Or have you maybe thought... I don't know. People are exaggerating? Or just because you see 100 people online comment that they suffer from lag, that does not mean everyone is. What if there is 10000s of players who may don't suffer from lag. I mean there 100000s of people who play on console, it may seem like it's a big issue online, but the vast people of people don't comment on this forum or twitter. I personally thinks it's a old hardware issue from the base ps4/xbox one, since people with the new consoles don't lag or the mid-upgrade consoles ps4 pro/xbox one X.

    If you sell a game or service for full price, with plenty of DLC and cosmetics, released in 2016 with promises of 60fps in 2018 then you better be prepared for people to ask where this 60fps is three years later.

    I've played on my ex's PS4, it was atrocious. I've played on Switch, it's abysmal. I've seen my brother play on an Xbox One X, it's awful. These are capable of running Resident Evil Village better than Dead By Daylight. Even Cyberpunk ran better and that literally bricked hardware.

    Edit: Also does this thread mean nothing to you?

    image.png


  • This post aged like fine milk.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2273191#Comment_2273191

    If you sell a game or service for full price, with plenty of DLC and cosmetics, released in 2016 with promises of 60fps in 2018 then you better be prepared for people to ask where this 60fps is three years later.

    I've played on my ex's PS4, it was atrocious. I've played on Switch, it's abysmal. I've seen my brother play on an Xbox One X, it's awful. These are capable of running Resident Evil Village better than Dead By Daylight. Even Cyberpunk ran better and that literally bricked hardware.

    Edit: Also does this thread mean nothing to you?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/URNTI2ICWIQO/image.png

    🤣 What are you talking about I have a ps4 pro. And I happen to own cyberpunk and dbd on it as well. And you are right cyberpunk did run like trash on the ps4 pro. However dbd was not even close, I never suffered from any lag or stutter on dbd on my ps4 pro. And not as much since like I said things seem bigger online than in the real world. Just because you have 1000 people comment on a thread, which a lot of it is the same posting comments over and over again. Does not mean nothing since this has 100000s of active players. Like I said things seem bigger here online than they are in real life 👻