PSA about the new chapter release time
Because I've seen 2 discussions on this already:
The new Chapter, Resident Evil, will release at 11am Eastern Time (EST/EDT), whatever that converts into for you.
If you don't know, use this website:
The Time Zone Converter converts times instantly as you type. Convert between major world cities, countries and timezones in both directions.
If you don't know your time zone, then I don't know how to help you.
Enjoy RE in about 7 hours time.
Edit: as pointed out in the comments, the patch notes should release roughly 30 minutes before the Chapter patch.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I'm ready. I'm Pacific time so that's 8am for me. 6 hours 40 minutes to go.
Buying that ######### the minute it releases.
Patch notes around 30min before release too
so 5 PM West Europe. But i do think it will only be release in the ingame store at that time, for steam it's usually 1 hour later.
It's usually the other way around for me
really Oo that is weird i always assume it was delayed on Steam so people would use Auric Cell to buy the characters if they don't want to wait 1h ^^
I managed to convince someone to get it for me ๐
Yes, last time the chapter was out one hour later for me (France).
Hey i'm French as well ! maybe it's an issue with our country ? we will see tonight i'm so excited !!!
Hello, friend! It might be. ๐ญ
I'm excited as well, enjoy the chapter tonight! See you in the fog!
Merci ! You too :)
Really hope the chapter releases on that time on Steam for me. An hour later the Nintendo Direct airs and I kinda wanna see that.
(also why do I let videogames dictate my life so much?)
Because making a schedule around things you like isn't a bad thing and shows that you can organise yourself to have enough time for your hobbies :)
what is Nintendo Direct ? ^^
How can one person have such a positive attitude?
(But really, if it wasnโt for my partner I couldnโt organize this in a healthy way at all...)
As far as I know, it's a Nintendo show where they announce official projects. It's like E3 but only Nintendo
Presentation about upcoming Nintendo games and other Nintendo infos. This one is part of E3 so there should be a great deal of new infoโs
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQz_ECTGGyA&feature=youtu.beBelieve me I'm only this positive on very rare occasions
Like when I see anything small with fur
Well, I could show you something small with fur ๐๐๐
(Sorry for that bad joke)
If it's not a donkey or a toucan I don't wanna hear it ๐๐๏ธ
Well, here is a pic of a little ass
So smol ๐ฅบ
oh ok thank you ! i didn't buy a Nintendo product since the DS lite so i had no idea ahah
Hehe only 4 hours to go boys and gals.
Just an FYI we've not confirmed officially the exact time of the new Chapter release, just that it will be today.
It's coming in 15min.
But no patch notes yet?
There is literally a countdown timer on the official website. counting down to 12pm EST, but still!
https://residentevil.deadbydaylight.com/en
Literally in the post
dont forget- the update is usually at 11am EST, with the characters able to be bought in the in game shop
but if you want the umbrella corp charm- you have to wait until 12pm EST for it to drop into your platforms shop