Right now, we have 3 killers that have gotten the model rework treatment: Trapper, Nurse, and Doc, with Clown getting a texture update (I believe).
So, which one are you mostly looking forward to (if they get a model rework, that is)?
I want to say Huntress because I feel she looks terrible, but I care far more about Freddy. Does anyone here know the deal with why they can't use the Robert Englund skin? Im sure they need the license but is it really unaffordable?
Wraith looks really bad. Just look at his default body cosmetic when combined with any head cosmetic that doesnt have a cloak that covers his upper chest.
It's close between wraith and Billy for me but at least wraith has some pretty cool cosmetics where as Billy's aren't amazing
Its not about the cosmetics though. Just the base look. Like billy is alot more interesting and intimidating to be faced with than wraith from a visual standpoint.
Its not about the cosmetics though. Just the base look. Like billy is alot more interesting and intimidating to be faced with than wraith from a visual standpoint.
Im more just saying that I think that even though I'd say wraith's base skins isnt quite as good but to me they are close, but since imo wraith has good skins where as I dont really like almost any of billy's cosmetics I'd prefer if hillbilly got a reworked base skin.
Im more just saying that I think that even though I'd say wraith's base skins isnt quite as good but to me they are close, but since imo wraith has good skins where as I dont really like almost any of billy's cosmetics I'd prefer if hillbilly got a reworked base skin.
Wraith is so lacking for back then even compared to billy. Still the cosmetics basically dont matter, just if the character itself is changed
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want to say Huntress because I feel she looks terrible, but I care far more about Freddy. Does anyone here know the deal with why they can't use the Robert Englund skin? Im sure they need the license but is it really unaffordable?
Wraith looks really bad. Just look at his default body cosmetic when combined with any head cosmetic that doesnt have a cloak that covers his upper chest.
Wraith is the least terrifying killer with his default cosmetic, even on his prestige.
None.
Myers is seriously outdated. Considering he also has almost no cosmetic, he is in dire need of an update.
At least give him some sort of facial rig.
Myers for sure. His mask looks awful and the jumpsuit needs some updated textures. All of his animations look very outdated as well.
With Laurie's new face rework coming soon, I have my fingers crossed that they're planning a Haddonfield / Myers graphical update for Halloween.
It's close between wraith and Billy for me but at least wraith has some pretty cool cosmetics where as Billy's aren't amazing
Its not about the cosmetics though. Just the base look. Like billy is alot more interesting and intimidating to be faced with than wraith from a visual standpoint.
Im more just saying that I think that even though I'd say wraith's base skins isnt quite as good but to me they are close, but since imo wraith has good skins where as I dont really like almost any of billy's cosmetics I'd prefer if hillbilly got a reworked base skin.
Wraith is so lacking for back then even compared to billy. Still the cosmetics basically dont matter, just if the character itself is changed