Simple Pharmacy buff.
Once upon a time Emergency Med-Kits had enough charges for 2 full heals.
What if Pharmacy guaranteed an Emergency Med-Kit AND a Gel Dressings add on upon first unlocked chest?
Once upon a time Emergency Med-Kits had enough charges for 2 full heals.
What if Pharmacy guaranteed an Emergency Med-Kit AND a Gel Dressings add on upon first unlocked chest?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That could be legitimately nasty.
Ace In The Hole + Pharmacy and Survivors could get, and potentially keep, some pretty nutty Medkits every game.
It's a good idea, if anything it's possibly too strong.
-
The sad thing is though, I don't think that buff would change anything.
Still nobody besides insane Quentin Mains, like myself, and maybe the occasional loot focused Survivor would ever run it.
Sounds great.
I suddenly also got this idea: How about (similar to Leons new upcoming perk) that it will give you special unique Med-Kit (can't leave with it or store it) that will be as fast as green med-kit but it lasts 2 full heals.
It's same with your idea but this one would not make it with addon, but rather unique med-kit itself.
The main thing that always prevented me from using it is that emergency med kits just aren't... very good... at all.
They're marginally better than a brown. Yeah, you get a self heal boost but med kits are pretty fast compared to SC anyway so..
I miss old emergency kits I dislike how they changed them into a speedy heal kit
No, they’re significantly faster than a brown by a long shot.
Yeah but dedicating an entire perk slot to a med kit I have to waste time finding (that invalidates the time saved healing) over just bringing a brown medkit is insane to me.
I do both. I don’t go intentionally looking for a chest. If I pass one, or near somewhere I know there’ll be one, I’ll swap. That way either somebody else still gets a medkit, or I know where to come back if the Emergency Medkit wasn’t enough.
They weren't much better than normal yellow medkits, actually they were the same if you healed yourself. The green one is the only one currently which will heal yourself faster, all other medkits heal at the normal healing speed on self heal actions.
I like the green medkit because it is kinda unique and can become imensely powerful with the right Add-ons and Perks.
My idea was for Pharmacy to always guarantee a medkit out of a chest when you are injured, with higher probability of rarer one, but could still be a brown med kit.
that way it would be an alternative to Selfcare or Inner Strength