Who is your first killer and survivor?

Okey, title. And why you did choice them?


For me;

Meg because she is cute, i liked her model. But i was so Meghead.

Trapper, same reason Meg. I liked him model and mask. He was big bad cute boi <3

Comments

  • For some reason I thought the survivor you chose was the one you had to stick with, so I chose Meg because she was cute. Was going to either be her or David. I remember sitting in the lobby screen for like 10 minutes deciding lol.

    First killer was Hillbilly I believe. I picked him because he had a chainsaw & reminded me of Bubba. Found out Bubba was a DLC like a week later and bought him.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Okey, title. And why you did choice them?

    For me;

    Meg because she is cute, i liked her model. But i was so Meghead.

    Trapper, same reason Meg. I liked him model and mask. He was big bad cute boi <3

    Trapper is pretty hot tbh, but my first was Billy, and then Nurse once she came out.

    I didn't even play survivor until 2018.

  • I started with Claudette mostly because of her perks and I found her one of the best looking survivors. I also got the Claudette figurine charm and so I have that on every one of my characters almost as a reminder of who I started with.

    I think the first killer I played the most was Plague funnily enough. I've always had a soft spot for her.

  • Killer: Clown’s trailer was the first thing I saw of this game and he was the first character I bought

    Survivor: I bought the chapter so kate was my first survivor

  • I played since the beta but never was into the game until Clown chapter came out. So my first Killer was "Doctor" cuz I loved his shock ability, still really enjoy it and Nea was my first survivor.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/256346/who-is-your-first-killer-and-survivor

    Trapper is pretty hot tbh, but my first was Billy, and then Nurse once she came out.

    I didn't even play survivor until 2018.

    I always hated Nurse for no reason. I never played as her, i just wanted try her this year and damn. This lady is hot.

  • Started with Claudette, now rotate between her, dwight, feng and felix

    Started with Plague, now a Deathslinger main.

  • Killer: Freddy was the reason I got into this game on his release so he was my first killer to play.

    Survivor: Meg since I saw alot of people playing her when I was killer so I thought she was good lol.

  • My first survivor was Jake because I liked his perks but after a few matches I swapped to Bill and now I'm a Bill main.

    My first killer was Nurse and quickly realized not to start of playing as Nurse as she was too slow for me so I swapped to Doctor and then my current main Oni.

  • First killer was Old Bubba because I heard he was a good starting killer.

    First survivor was Feng (who's free on console) though I don't remember why

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2261799#Comment_2261799

    I always hated Nurse for no reason. I never played as her, i just wanted try her this year and damn. This lady is hot.

    😂 😂

  • My first killer was Old Freddy, as he was one of the reasons why I bought the game. Played him almost exclusively until his rework, and even after that he still is my main.

    When it comes to survivor, things get a little bit complicated. It was either Dwight or Claudette. I didn't play Quentin until a few days later, and didn't play the other survivors until 2019. But I don't know which one it was.

  • Dwight: Becasue I wanted to unlock Bond

    Nurse: Becasue I saw someone play her once, and she looked so fun

  • Trapper because I wanted to start with what I thought was "The Mario/Ryu" of the game to get a feel for things.

    Claudette because she had Self-Care.

  • David for the BP. Nurse bc she looked like a nice way to dump hours and learn. I left her since I find Doc more enjoyable, but still main the King.

  • Dwight: My favorite L4D survivor was Ellis so I mainly ran the Ellis set on him.

    Wraith: I'm gonna be honest, I don't know why I picked Wraith. I guess I thought being invisible was cool?

  • I think it was Meg or Claudette for survivors, and Trapper for Killer.

  • My First Killer was Michael Myer's because it is Michael Myers.

    My first survivor however was actually Bill, with me not knowing at the time he was a licensed character, but since I found out he was a licensed character, that only made me like his character ark even more.

  • My very first survivor was Dwight, because I'd read beforehand that he had some of the better perks (I agree). Since then Meg has become my favorite survivor because I too think that she's cute. It's nice to see a thread where she isn't being treated like a disease.

    My first killer was Wraith because his power seemed cool and I liked the lore of having to ring a ceremonial bell to use it. That's before they made him incredibly cheap, I can't stand him anymore and don't like making other survivors suffer his nonsense.

    The first killer I ever faced was Deathslinger on Ormond, which is weird because not only have I barely ever faced him again since that time, Ormond is also one of the maps I get the least.

  • Billy and Claudette.

    My old friend told me Billy was a great starter killer, but I had so much trouble playing him when I first started, so he was nice enough to gift me the Curtain Call DLC, as Clown was a lot easier than Billy!

    Since Self-Care was considered the best survivor perk back then, he also told me to play Claudette first.

  • My first killer was a Wraith because i loved his power and he was a good killer to start with. And the survivor was a Feng Min because she had a great perks for newcomers and she's also cute.

  • I immediately bought the SAW pack so I could play as Amanda. I'm a huge fan of the SAW series and when I saw that I have the chance to play a character from one of my favorite horror movies, I just had to take it.


    First survivor for me, was Bill. Left 4 Dead was one of my favorite games back in the day that me and my friends would play when he go over and hang out at each other's houses. I had forgotten that Bill was in this game and when I did see him in the character select screen I was pleasantly surprised and happy to see him again after years of Left 4 Dead being essentially dead (thanks Valve). So yeah, Bill was my first survivor.

  • My first survivor was Claudette because I was terrified of the killer and I knew from DBD youtube content that she had super stealth. First killer I ever played was Wraith, though I only played two matches with him before switching to Plague, who's been my main ever since.

  • @M1_gamer said:

    Killer: Freddy was the reason I got into this game on his release so he was my first killer to play.

    Survivor: Meg since I saw alot of people playing her when I was killer so I thought she was good lol.

    Same. Freddy, also my introduction to the game.

    Feng. I thought her perks were nice and my friend already claimed Claudette.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Okey, title. And why you did choice them?

    For me;

    Meg because she is cute, i liked her model. But i was so Meghead.

    Trapper, same reason Meg. I liked him model and mask. He was big bad cute boi <3

    kate and demo. Kate because randomly picked one and Demo because stranger things.

  • Myers and Claudette

  • For me it was Pig and Tapp. I was a huge fan of the Saw series until I watched TCM.

    I still look back at Tapp. I'm thinking about remaining him one day

  • First survivor was David because of dead hard and my first killer was legion because at the time old legion existed so I bought the killer that was considered op because I was bad

  • First Killer: old Freddy. He’s why I got the game.

    First survivor: a terrified Claudette creeping around the perimeter of old Thompson house map, too frightened to touch or do anything. I thought I was being smart hiding by an exit gate waiting for everybody else to finish the gens. I quickly gravitated towards David, eventually making him my main. No Mither for the win.

  • Meg because her starting perks helped me avoid chases.


    Trapper because his power is simple to understand and use with at least some amount of effectiveness. Really imo a good choice for a first killer a you learn macro game sense playing him.

  • Dwight + Trapper since they were the default characters. And I only had 4 survivors and 3 killers to choose from at the time

  • Dwight and Hillbilly.

  • Started with Claudette moved to Zarina

    Started with clown moved to Charlotte and victor