I have been thinking.
Something BHVR should consider doing is the same as killer, can't switch between survivors while waiting in lobby, I have seen so much people take their main last second and just straight out bully (I play survivor and see this happen lots of time), just an idea for survivors
Comments
Don't do that. It hurts the head.
Be careful!
everyone should be able to switch in lobby I miss the days of picking myers when someone name was "mori me daddy myers" or something like that
Oh I do not mind about entitled people, if we can't switch between killers, why should survivors? Seems fair to me?
Sometimes I'm just filling out a bloodweb before going back to my main
It was a joke. The title said I've been thinking. So i said be careful! Without reading the post. I do this a lot in real life when someone pauses after saying something like that. Makes me Laugh.
Oh haha my bad ^^
Same, or the best move. When you see more then 3 med kits in your lobby and you switch to Plague omegaLUL