New character reworks
Did ppl actually understood what those are? Because nobody is commenting if it's visually better but only saying they're ugly
They're making those changes to keep up with new standards they're not doing it to make everyone look like models this ain't no Victoria secret models it's dbd
Comments
I'm still drooling over David and I've gotten a new reaction image so mission success
New David looks amazing just look at that hair
I'm looking at a lot of things
Lmao fair enough
I like most of them, but David's is a flop for me and Nea and Feng are okay-ish.
I'm only asking visually not personal beauty style to make it clear because hair is much more realistic on David now, face tone looks human and not like Dracula and his nose if fixed ๐
Honestly he looks like an actual Englishman now so kudos to BHVR for that
I think Nea and Feng are really damn great, the only ones I dislike atm are the Dwight and David ones (how ironic). Dwight isn't that bad but he looks like an entirely different person, and David's face is too long IMO. I might just be overreacting.
Jake's is definitely my favorite though, they removed everything that looked wacky about him and he no longer looks like a potato. ๐ฅ๐ฅ They also reworked his hair.
I'm seeing the opposite...
People are complaining left and right that certain characters are too conventionally "pretty" now, case and point: Meg/Jake/Nea.
The rest are considered average by the reactions I've seen.
I think what you're saying right, but they're also trying to make certain characters look more closer to their dedicated heritage like David looking English and Jake looking Korean.
The video of nea's didn't do her justice. They must have improved something in the face because the still of her actually looked pretty damn good.
That's also true and I do saw those reactions as well but my question is if they look visually better to ppl not beauty wise them saying they look prettier is agains beauty wise opinion not visual
From a graphic point of view, they do look better. I appreciate the efforts for the reworks. I might like some, I might dislike some, but they look better overhaul.
Where's the official list of the face rework? I found a few of them but I can't find David anywhere.
Jake is so handsome now,I'm considering making him one of my mains after the remodels go live
Claudette is the one I'm most excited about since she's my favorite,her hair looks incredible compared to the old one.
Here!
@Satelit Claudette looks great
Thanks, I'm confused about these face reworks. Are they just for the default skin or all of the skins for that character will feature the enhanced face?
I honestly can't stand reading comments on Twitter anymore. I've been scrolling for five minutes now and I haven't read a single positive comment about David's rework yet. I think he looks great...
Same goes for the other reworks btw, not a single positive comment.
Changing characters that people have loved for years is always a hard thing to do,I think many people just need time for the reworks to grow on them.
It doesn't make much sense to only change the default skins.
Looking at the killer model reworks,all the relevant skins have been changed (including Nurse's Legacy) so it's safe to assume it's for all the skins.
It has to do with design philosophies and choices from the developers, in other games where they have remodeled characters, some skins were left with old designs to preserve the legacy and history of the character.
Yes I know,but they changed Nurse's 5 year old exclusive skin so I don't think they are interested in keeping the old stuff at all.