Well... I'm unsure... I have to wait to see him in game to have a proper opinion I think. For now, I'm not sure which one I prefer between the old and the new.
What is that? Please, tell me there are no cursed pictures on the Internet, I must research now.
Stuff a marshmallow in your mouth, and say "Chubby Bunny". Then stuff another in your mouth and do the same, rinse and repeat. You're not allowed to chew, and it goes on until you can't hold them in anymore.
The videos and the models always look so different. This time I actually like the in-motion version a lot more than the model, everything but his lips look better.
Stuff a marshmallow in your mouth, and say "Chubby Bunny". Then stuff another in your mouth and do the same, rinse and repeat. You're not allowed to chew, and it goes on until you can't hold them in anymore.
Oh, sounds... interesting. 😅
Thanks for letting me know, I won't see cursed pictures now. I resisted enough long.
I put as much into this as i can, overall i think its fine. It can do with additional anatomy fixes to really make him pop however. (especially his lips)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well... I'm unsure... I have to wait to see him in game to have a proper opinion I think. For now, I'm not sure which one I prefer between the old and the new.
He looks slightly more inbred.
He looks anime boyish - less manly rugged?
Didnt think he needed a change personally...
I'm down so bad but I love him more than words can describe.
LMAO!
He's alright, his face was never his best attribute.
He looks like Rafael Nadal, the tennis player.
He looks like he is he is doing the chubby bunny challenge
I don't really like it.
He looks like David's alter-ego Kavid Ding.
Has he still got banging pecs and a six pack?
I really like reworked hairstyle, It looks more natural but his face was changed completely and he looks not so familiar as recent imo
I don't say that I hate the new look for David but I prefer to keep old face and add new beard and haircut.
🤨
I can't unsee that now!
What is that? Please, tell me there are no cursed pictures on the Internet, I must research now.
Stuff a marshmallow in your mouth, and say "Chubby Bunny". Then stuff another in your mouth and do the same, rinse and repeat. You're not allowed to chew, and it goes on until you can't hold them in anymore.
The videos and the models always look so different. This time I actually like the in-motion version a lot more than the model, everything but his lips look better.
He needs to look more beat up, rougher.
He's never had it easy...
There's definitely more fat in his face now, same with Nea's new face.
He needs to look tougher rather than having more fat in his face now and with a :l expression on his face. Needs to look angrier IMO
Oh, sounds... interesting. 😅
Thanks for letting me know, I won't see cursed pictures now. I resisted enough long.
I put as much into this as i can, overall i think its fine. It can do with additional anatomy fixes to really make him pop however. (especially his lips)
(just abit of reference for the artists, if they need it.)
Getting Punisher vibes here.
Some new maps would be better than facelifts imo